Chapter 12

It's been a year since the film had wrapped up and Tom and I have been together. In a few weeks it is our 1 year anniversary and we are traveling to London to spend time in his home town and I am going to meet his family. We were in Colorado for a few months with my family so now he wants to introduce me to his family. My family was so happy to see us back together. My dad even took him out in his cars and they were gone for a few hours looking at new cars as well. 

We're on the plane and I get nervous again since it is very bumpy flight. I grab onto Tom hand and he smiles and kisses my cheek. "it will be ok love no worries" I smile at him and try to relax. "At least this flight your not running back and forth to the loo like you were a few years ago" I smile and chuckle. He is right but my birthday gift to him will probably blow his socks off. I found out on Christmas Eve.

MEMORY: 
We were celebrating Christmas with my family and our extended movie family when they showed up to surprise us and meet my family. Chris Evans, RDJ, Sebastian, and Chris Hemsworth came to my parents door and knocked loudly of course Tom knew but didn't tell me or my family. My brother had gotten up and went and answered the door and screamed "OMG Jamie! The AVENGERS are here" I had thought he was joking and stood up and walked over when he let them in and smiled wide. "Hey kid" Chris E came up picked me up and spun me around. Same as Sebastian "Hey doll face" he had said squeezing me tight. "Jamie my favorite avenger" RDJ came in hugged and kissed my cheek and Chris H smiled real big "Hey sister" grabbed me and hugged me lifting me off my feet. My family was in shock as was my brother. 

"These guys are the avengers Jamie and they are in our house Jamie in our house" Tom laughs at my brother "Yes Andrew they are my family and Jamie extended family and I figure what a great gift to your family to meet them" Tom came in and said Hi to everyone. We all sat and talked and ate the big meal my mom had made. Everyone got along and everything. Later that day I got a call from my doctor office. 

"Ms. Thompson this is Dr. Nelms I just wanted to call you and let you know we got your blood work in and I wanted to tell you congratulations because Your pregnant, about a month along. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" She said then hung up. I put the phone down and turn to look at Tom with my nephews as well as all the other guys. Sebastian saw my face and came up to me "Hey doll want to go outside and talk?" I shook my head and walked out with him. "Ok spill doll, what is wrong you look like you saw a ghost or something" I look at Sebastian and smile "I'm pregnant! that was my doctor who just called I am a month pregnant but DON'T tell anyone I want to surprise Tom and wait till I am further along" Sebastian grabs and spins me around hugging me "I won't I promise I am so happy for you guys." We walk back in and both of us had huge smiles on our faces. Sebastian walks over to Tom and gives him a hug and smiles which confuses Tom but he ignores it. 

BACK TO PRESENT TIME:

We finally land, I was so thankful the doctor had given me some meds to help keep me from throwing up all the time so I could surprise Tom. We go get our bags and Tom grabs my hand and smiles. "Welcome to our second home darling" I laugh "It is so beautiful, I really want to go see the palace maybe get a catch of Prince William and Duchess Cathrine" Tom laughs at me. "I know William I could text him and see what I can do" I look at Tom and shake my head no. "I be to nervous to meet them" I laugh. We get our bags and head out to a car that is waiting for us and takes us to Tom's place in London. We get there and I smile it is so cute. We walk in and to our surprise his mom, dad and sisters are there waiting for him. "Happy Birthday son" His dad says. He smiles and walks up to everyone and gives them hugs and shakes his dad hand. "Thank you I wasn't expecting you today" Tom says when his niece comes up and hugs him and looks at me "Who she?" Tom turns and realizes he forgot about me. "Oh excuse me everyone this is my lovely girlfriend Jamie. Jamie you remember talking to my niece and sisters on video chat well this is my mother and father" He says with a smile I walk up and am feeling very sick now but I smile "Hello it is very nice to meet all of you" They are really nice and come and hug me and talk to me. "I'm sorry I need to excuse myself to the restroom, Tom where is it?" I ask him he smiles "Excuse me let me show her" He walks me into his bedroom and shows me "I am so sorry dear I didn't know they were going to be here" I smile at Tom. "It's ok really I will be out in a few" He leaves and goes back out to his family and I ran in and threw up.