Chapter 3

It's been a few weeks since I told Chris about my past and ever since then he has been more protective over me and makes sure I am ok if I ever get to deep in thought. I am on set filming when all the lights go out. What happen is there was a blown fuse and we lost power. It was so dark I started to shake and ran into a corner and started to cry. As they are trying to get the lights back on Chris and Sebastian find me and Chris carries me out of the set. I start to cry and Sebastian grabs me as Chris goes to talk to the director. Sebastian walks me to my trailer and holds me tight. "What can I get you? Do you need to call someone? What happen?" I just keep crying and crying harder. Tom comes running in and looks at me. Sebastian whispers "I don't know what happen and she not calming down want to try?" Tom takes over and holds me tight and rubs my back while Sebastian runs in to talk to Chris. "Shhhh darling you are ok. You are safe and nothing can get you shhhh" Tom whispers while holding me and letting me cry on him. I finally calm down some and look at Tom. "There there darling, everything will be ok." I finally am able to calm down and Tom leaves so I can get changed. 

I come out after getting changed "Hey doll director gave you and me the rest of the day off so you can go relax" I look at Chris and he nods letting me know he told the director something but not everything. I smile and nod. "Good thing we had to take 2 cars today" I laugh and walk towards Sebastian's car with him. We pull up to the house and walk in. Sebastian walks in after me and heads to the family room while I head upstairs. I go and lay on my bed and start to fall asleep. Sebastian slowly opens my door and walks in and comes and lays down on my bed. I roll over and lay on him. He plays with my hair and rubs my back until I fall asleep. I wake up and see Sebastian is still there watching T.V  "Good morning doll" I smile up at him. "Morning, I'm sorry I slept on you and you weren't able to get away" He smiles at me "No I wanted to be here. I don't know what happen and I know Chris does but I can only imagine it was something not good and I want you to know that I am here for you no matter what." I look at Sebastian and smile "Thank you" he nods and continues to rub my back. "What should we have for dinner doll?" I always smile when he calls me that. "I know what I want but I don't think I can share" Sebastian looks at me and smiles. "Ya I want that too but I am respecting your wishes" I laugh and kiss his cheek. "Lets grill some steaks and I'll make the sides" He nods and we get up and head down to the kitchen. 

"Jamie you know I really like you right I'm not just saying I do to get you in bed or anything?" I look at Sebastian "Yes I do and I care about you a lot" He smiles and walks out to start the grill. I hear Chris and Tom walk in the door. "We're in here I yell" I feel arms wrap around me and a kiss on my cheek. "I take it you guys had a good rest of the day" I chuckle and give Chris a piece of carrot and he eats it and kisses my cheek again. I chuckle and turn to see Tom staring at me. I smile at him and he nods and walks upstairs. Chris heads up to change. They both come back down as Sebastian is walking in with the steaks. "All ready!" I yell and they all come sit at the table. Sebastian puts the steaks on the table as I put the salad, mash potatoes and gravy on the table. I run and grab the guys their favorite drinks and come back and sit. I sit next to Chris and Tom. I smile and listen about the rest of the day and eat. 

After Dinner Tom helps me clean up while Chris and Sebastian take Dodger on a walk. "Love are you ok?" I look at Tom and nod my head. "Are you sure?" I try to smile but end up just looking down. "Tom I need to tell you something Chris already knows and I think Sebastian has a clue just like I know you do but i was in a bad relationship and that is why i broke down when it got dark. He use to do horrible things to me and when the lights went out today it triggered my PTSD from my past." Tom stays quiet and continues to dry the dishes. 

As we finish cleaning up dinner the guys walk back in and head to the family room. "Alright boys are you going to be playing your games again?" Chris smiles and laughs "Yes mom is that ok" I laugh and hit him in the head. "Yes dork I'm going to read." I sit on the couch and start to read. I notice Tom walks upstairs and I hear his door shut. I smile as the guys play video games and I read. "Alright guys I'm headed to bed. Thanks for dinner Sebastian and for cleaning up Jamie have a goodnight" Chris says as he walks up to bed with Dodger. He shuts his door and I continue to read my book. Sebastian picks up his game stuff and turns the tv to a show and starts watching it. He moves onto the couch and I lay down on him and continue to read my book. "Hey doll, wake up" I must of fallen asleep on Sebastian as he wakes me up. "Oh Sebastian I'm sorry" he smiles and helps me get up. He turns off the tv and walks with me to bed. I grab his hand as we walk up the stairs. He walks me to my door and hugs me. I walk in and without shutting my door i fall to my bed and fast asleep.