𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

❦ ᴄᴀʀᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʀᴏɴᴇ ❦

The children now had one other to save

The children now had one other to save. And to top it all off, the lady who just entered their home. The demon's servant? Mama's underling? Another pair of watchful eyes. The second adult. Another enemy.

Though it might seem like it was a good thing for the others who were clueless about the situation, it was devastating news for the four. Another adult, meaning another wall they must overcome. They now had sixteen children below the age of three to protect and the current enemy they'd have to face will not be their mother alone.

The current situation with the newcomers just made things much more complicated for the four.

With the sun shining brightly, another day came. The children of the Grace Field house was very excited to play with their new caretaker. But due to Isabella wanting to have a talk with the sister in private, they'd have to wait for awhile.

"Okay children, time to go and play!" Isabella said patting both Phil and Sherry's hair as the two gave her cute smiles, they wanted to play with their mother. Sherry asked.

"How about you?"

"I'll join later ♥︎. Mama must talk to sister Krone for a moment." She said while the woman behind her gave a smile and a wave towards the children, they left the two adults to play.

"Rats!" Back at the group, Norman punched the tree where Ray and Calynn always sat under.

"Hey, what did the poor tree ever did to you?" Calynn said brushing up her fingers towards the tree.

"Things aren't looking great for us. I also don't like the fact she moved into that room." Norman emphasised on the room they cleaned yesterday. The room was located in the middle of all the rooms on the second floor. Because of this, it would be harder for them to move around in the night.

"Reorganising the food supply, checking the extra sheets for any defects... we've been tricked into preparing for welcoming a second enemy onto our grounds!" He continued with gritted teeth. "It was obvious from those hints... how did I not notice?!"

"Well even if you did, It's not like we could done anything to stop her from coming. There's no need to—"

"That's not the point though. Mama was intentionally sprinkling hints all over our face this whole time! Is she had wanted truly to catch us off guard, she wouldn't have just made us do just those three chores!"

While Norman had a storm inside his mind, Calynn could only huff, walking towards the albino. She held her hand in the air before bringing it down and whacking the back of his head.