𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

❦ sᴘʏ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 ❦

But why Gilda?!

But why Gilda?!

"There's a spy among us. If one of them is really the 'source', then they'll definitely rush to take action."

Gilda is their source? Is this really happening? Were all those tears and smiles an act? No way...

The woman behind the glasses girl grinned menacingly before placing her palm to the girl's back, leading the girl into her room.

"Now then, come right in! I'm so happy you came! ♥︎"

The door slammed shut and the two were now inside the room. Emma took this advantage to eavesdrop on their conversation. She moved from behind the wall and sneakily tip toed towards the door, making sure her footsteps were light so that she wouldn't notify anyone. Leaning into the door, she examined the doorknob.

Can I... No, I can't see inside.

"Now then, Gilda, go ahead and tell me!" Krone said as Gilda was hesitant on answering the woman.

It was kind of quiet for a while but suddenly, a voice of a young girl spoke up, breaking the silence in the room.

"About 'that'..." 'that'? What is she trying to—

"There is nothing troubling me at all!" Huh? The girl continued.

"Thank you very much for worrying about me and continuously checking up on me."

A counselling session on her... troubles? She's not the spy!

"But I am fine now! So please leave me alone! Thank you again. I will be leaving now."

Gilda took a step forward to the door passing the woman whilst Emma silently thanked that she was an ally. But she was stopped in her tracks when the woman spoke and immediately she felt arms on her petite body, stopping her.

"I see. So Emma has told you everything, now hasn't she?"

"Gilda. You've found out about everything now haven't you?"

What?! She's seen through me! What should I do?! Norman even warned me.

"Both Mama and the Sister are the enemies. Make sure not to let them realise that you know their secrets."

Was I not cautious enough?

Which part did I...