𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

❦ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ❦
Banzai for 100 reads! Thanks! <3

❦ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ❦Banzai for 100 reads! Thanks! <3

There are total of nine cribs in Isabella's room. All nine one to two year olds in our house are tucked in bed and woken up by her. And for some reason, out of all the children in the house, the only ones allowed to enter to help the toddlers change and bathe are the eldest girls in the house which are Emma, Gilda, and Calynn.

"We won't be able to approach her. If we try now, Mama will start to suspect us"

Both Emma and Calynn went to the room where the babies were located along with Gilda and proceeded to know the door before entering.

"We've got to find and destroy the trackers. Otherwise, we'll never be able to escape."

"Especially if we want to take everybody. We're counting on you girls."

I'll definitely inspect Carol... and discover some useful information!

While the two girls were handling the babies in Mama's room, the boys were occupied with the chores in the dining hall. They were assigned to wash the dishes.

With their rolled up sleeves that reached their elbow, they scrubbed off the excess food from the plates whilst inspecting sister Krone who was in the same room as they were, playing with the other kids.

"She's already fitting right in with everyone..." Norman said glancing towards the bulky woman.

"Sure looks like it. Either way, for now, we've got to focus on coming up with a way to escape." Ray whispered making sure nobody heard their conversation.

"Yeah."

"It'd be great if we could outsmart those two... but honestly, that wouldn't be enough."

"Exactly." We couldn't let them report us.

"It should be safe to assume that those demons are definitely sitting around somewhere nearby. There's just no way they'd leave a farm that produces high quality goods without security!"

"Therefore, the thing we must avoid at all cost..."

Is our escape to get reported by those demons.

Ray held a fork in his right hand and said, "There's only one way to avoid the danger all together."

Before the ravenette could utter another word, sister Krone appeared standing in between the two boys with a spine-chilling smile stretched onto her face. She looked at the two boys, bringing her face towards them and her smile grew.