𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

❦ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ❦

Just like any ordinary day at the Grace Field House, the children once again head out towards the door into the open air where they started to chase one another

Just like any ordinary day at the Grace Field House, the children once again head out towards the door into the open air where they started to chase one another. Their screams of joy can be heard as a familiar ginger-haired girl and a ravenette came out of the house with some of the kids tailing beside them.

"Play time!!" The ginger-haired eleven year old jumped in joy with her other siblings. But a certain ebony haired woman called her out before she could run any further.

"Hold on, Emma." She inched closer towards the girl.

"Your collar is crooked."

"Ah! I didn't notice. Since when?!" She said while her mother fixed her collar with a motherly smile on her face and a certain ravenette and brunette who were walking beside her let out a snicker.

Emma fumed at the two as her mother also laughed along. Isabella placed a hand onto her back patting the girl and moved it towards her left ear, caressing it like how she always do towards the other children. Feeling the touch of her mother, Emma turned her head towards her and gave a smile.

"Now you go have fun." She said before the girl kissed her cheek leaving the ebony haired woman with the other kids.

"Later!" Her mother waves towards the ginger-head.

"Good work." Ray and Calynn told the girl as their voices synced.

"Thanks. See you later!"

Though, the air around them felt a bit different. Some stared in suspicion and some in worrisome. After all...

"Sorry for the wait!"

"Let's go!"

All parties are on the move

"The ears, huh?" Ray said cupping his left ear trying to feel the tracker in them. "It's true, I'd never noticed if you didn't tell me. But you can definitely feel it in there once you know where it is."

"This is also the first I hear about these 'blood-test markings'..." Norman said.

"Who would've though the scars were that small enough to fade that quickly?"

"Yeah..."

"But they really do. I'm sorry... I knew about it all along but it never struck me as odd until now." Emma said looking down at the yellow ball that was gripped in her small hands.