𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

❦ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛᴀɢ ❦

After Ray noticed that Sister Krone wasn't anywhere nearby, he rushed over to where the others were at

After Ray noticed that Sister Krone wasn't anywhere nearby, he rushed over to where the others were at. There, he met Calynn, Emma and Norman along with the other kids. And of course, the lady was there with them.

"What? Why?" The brunette asked the sister, seeing the woman placed her hands together and smiled, scarlet dusting her cheeks.

"I want to become friends withe everyone! Let's play a game of tag!"

Ray and Calynn could only stare at her in suspicion without uttering any word. Suddenly, the male beside the brunette whispered being careful not to let their caretaker hear them.

"Did she come just to get in our way? Or maybe to investigate us?" He whispered. With a forced joyful smile, Norman replied.

"No worries. She won't be able to do anything. We're just playing a game of tag, albeit a complex one. She won't do anything to stop our fun."

Don't be scared. How would I act if I was oblivious to the situation? I would've been super excited. Smile, Emma! That's right.

"This is our ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ! A chance to get to know our enemy!" Emma said, bringing her palm and fist together.

"Yep, that's right!" Ray replied with a slight smirk.

"Get to know our enemy huh..." do I even want to? Look at her. But I guess we're just testing the waters right now. She's so creepy. Calynn cringed at the thought of Krone's horrifying smile once she catches her.

Ray saw the face she was making and laughed a little, knocking her temple gently.

"It'll be alright. You're good at running. You can outrun her."

"Let's just hope that's what is going to happen."

"The time limit will be twenty minutes. I will be It. Everybody, make sure you get away from me! ♥︎"

"Nope I'm changing my mind!"

❦ ❦ ❦

The kids were now hiding and running away far from where Krone was at, making sure they find a good hiding spot so she wouldn't find them. Ray, Calynn, Norman, and Emma were together in the woods talking about the woman who were chasing them.

"We're playing with this many children, but she gave herself a time limit of twenty minutes. She'll probably come and look for us first."