5

"So, luckily for us! I have found a common characteristic that is weird, but it's something," Gilbert cheered. "Well, what is it?" Antonio asked. "About 90 percent of the victims had O-negative blood types," Gilbert cheered. "Uhhh..... that has to be a coincidence?" I asked. "Who knows, but I was doing some more detail work and found a small hint of teeth enamel, which confirmed that they were actually human teeth no doubt. Thank you, Antonio, for getting those scans."

"What on earth.... so does that mean you got DNA?" I asked. "That's the thing.... it is super weird. So the tests are positive that it is real human teeth, but there are no traces of DNA.... it doesn't make sense," Gilbert said. "Okay, so we are looking for a human? That has no traces of DNA? And sucks blood? Guys, come on, you have to be thinking what I'm thinking," Antonio laughed jokingly.

"Oh god, do not say vampire. This is the twenty-first century. Also, they are folklore," I said, annoyed. "Well, at least we know the culprit is a human..... a weird one," Gilbert said as he placed his hands on his hips. "It is probably a gimmick like I said before. It has to be their signature move or something," I pointed out. "Well if it's human, we have to look for suspects," Antonio said. "There aren't traces of anything... it's like the person disappeared," I said, confused.

The door suddenly burst open and in came Feli looking horrified. "There's been another body found! You need to get down there," he said. All three of us looked at each other a bit disturbed before getting up to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You killed someone in broad daylight?! Are you stupid? Did anyone see?"
"No, I made sure."
I looked to Lucille, who was pissed. "Why did you do it?" She asked. I knew why but I wasn't going to tell her. "No reason, I guess... but don't worry, no one saw," She breathed out, a little relieved and worried. I couldn't take it anymore. I was so infatuated with Arthur, so much that I was out of control. The way he smelled, I was surrounded by him in that car. I bet he tastes as good as he smells.

I want to go after him.... but I don't want to hurt him. Ugh! This is confusing! If I do go through with it, I won't be able to stop. Plus he is a really lovely person....then again I don't want to end up like Lukas, being in love with a human who doesn't even take a second look at me. Humans are weak creatures that just get old, there is no use in trying to pursue them.
~
Later on that night, I was able to find out where Arthur lived. I watched him through a window that night, and I just wanted to see him in some way. I felt my thought itch a little as I watched him, and I managed to take control of myself. He was making himself tea as he sat down, looking stressed. I was sure it was because of the people I left behind for him.

I was starting to rethink my sanity, and I wondered why it was even worth killing all these people. Maybe if I had one stable source of blood, I wouldn't kill anymore. I continued to watch him, and I noticed how lonely he seemed.  "Hmmm, you need a girlfriend," I laughed. I came closer to the window as I saw how fast he fell asleep. I felt around the window to open it, which I could do with no problem.

As I slowly walked into his home, a rush of smells came to me. I could feel him all around me; his smells hugged my nose as I made sure to keep myself composed. I swallowed my saliva as I slowly made my way toward him. He seemed to be a heavy sleeper, so it was good to watch him for a little bit. Taking a seat on the floor beside him, I couldn't help but smile at him. "I guess you are kinda cute," I laughed.

His hair was a beautiful blonde, and his skin had freckles on them that drove me crazy. I don't care that I'm more attracted to his blood; I want to make sure he is mine, only for me and no one else. "You will fall for me....in time," I smiled. I slowly got up and left his apartment room to find something to eat.

I was hungry, but I wasn't in the mood to go hunting, so I just decided to go back home and see if Lucille had anything for me to nibble from. Tomorrow I planned to call Arthur so that I could see him. I wanted to get to know him and figure out why I wanted to taste him so badly.  Out of my entire 1000 years of living, I have never felt this way before. 

Once I arrived home, I looked at myself in the mirror, taking out my contacts. "Hey, you are home early. Also.... you are right; you didn't leave a trace of anything...good job," Lucille said, patting my back. "I told you everything would be fine," I spoke softly to her. "I know; I guess it just worried me this time."

"Lucille, have you ever met a human with the most amazing taste?" I asked.
"Hmm? That's a weird question.... and yeah, I guess so."
"What did you do?"
"Well..... at first, I thought I was merely after their blood....but I liked him. However, feelings are for the weak, and I killed him for it. How dare a human makes me feel that way; they ought to know their place," She hissed.

"What do you think about Lukas?"
"Easy, he is a fool. He watches over a human that doesn't care for him. If I were him, I would have drank their blood and spilled their organs. The longer he takes to do it, the more it will hurt when the human dies of natural causes. It's been over 40 years, and he hasn't done anything about it. I mean, if he did like the human, why didn't he change them?"
"Maybe that's because he cares that much...?" I asked.
"Oh gosh, I hope you aren't getting soft on me. They are food and should be treated as such."
"Maybe...."

The thought of Arthur as only food made me feel a way that I didn't want to feel.... it hurt my feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like
Comment
💖💖💖💖💖💖
Thanks for reading so far ❤️❤️❤️❤️