1.)Party dress!!!

Warning
I do not own any of the characters used in this book, the emotions portrayed are not their individual thoughts. I do not mean to offend or trigger anyone. No real incident or dialogues are mentioned in the book. I do not mean to hurt any personal emotions or interests through this book. It is a work of fiction, not to be taken seriously.
_________________________________________

Y/N's POV

"No...i am not coming with you...i hate it there, with all those sweaty boys and drunk, half naked girls..." I whined. 

Jimin narrowed his eyes and grabbed hold of my hand. He pulled me up and patted my arm. "You promised if i study and score well in the mid terms you will do one thing i say."

"Well, how was i supposed to know that you will take me to one of your horrendous parties again" i pouted but strutted to my closet. 

I wore a simple t shirt which had "Let's party tonight" printed on it and pulled up my black regular jeans. I came out and saw Jimin lying on my bed scrolling through his phone. 

"Oyee let's go so i can come back soon." I said tapping on his tummy. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"Y/n, can you just get rid of that stink t shirt...its older than me." he said making a disgusted face. "Let's take you shopping before we go back to my house."

"no..nonoooooo...Jimin" he had already dragged me out of the house. We sat in his car and zoomed to the nearest shopping center.

I didn't move from my car seat, "I am not going anywhere." i crossed m hands in front of my chest. Jimin rolled his eyes, then smirked,"Fine then wear whatever i get you.". I showed him my tongue and turned to stare out of the window.

Jimin parked the car and went to the mall alone. After just 5 mins he was back with two bags in his hand. "What is that?' i said looking at the bags suspiciously,'i am not going to wear any random dress you bought me". He blew me a kiss and started driving the car again.

Arghhhhhh!!!That's why i hate you PARK JIMIN!!!!You freaking make my heart flutter at random instances during day, but never make a move. Will i always stay as your best friend or become something more someday?

--------------------X---------------------------------------X-------------------------------------X-------------------

Short first chaper,

ahahahahahahhhhaahah, sorry.

Well plss look forward to rest of the book!!!

Its going to be fun and hella fluffy ;)

Till then listen to "Life goes on"!!!!! Lets go stream armyyyyyyy!!!

~Thatbitch