Pillow Talks

Piper would've got trampled if Amoriel hadn't tackled her out of the way. Amoriel's eyes flickered back to her mint green for a split second. "Help the boys- Piper you got to knock me ou-!" Amoriel groaned before rolling off of her.

Amoriel fought hard to eject the spirit, but it forced her to swing her sword toward her best friend.

"Stop it!" Piper yelled, backing away from Amoriel. She knew that she couldn't win against her, Amoriel had trained non-stop the entire summer against the Ares cabin. So Piper could only watch as her friend wrestled for her consciousness.

For a moment, Jason heeded her voice. His golden eyes turned toward her, and Percy charged, slamming his blade into Jason. Thank the gods, Percy turned his sword—maybe on purpose, maybe accidentally—so the flat of it hit Jason's chest, but the impact was still enough to knock Jason off his mount.

Amoriel cried out, she felt herself grimace, her and the spirit fighting for dominance. She knew she was no help, but she tried to at least not be a threat.

Blackjack cantered away as Tempest reared in confusion. The spirit horse charged into the sunflowers and dissipated into vapor.

Percy struggled to turn his pegasus around.

"Percy!" Piper yelled. "Jason's your friend. Drop your weapon!"

Amoriel charged, but the real Amoriel managed to slide herself down, Piper got out of the way just as her sword came down. The real Amoriel forced herself to let the sword go she caught Piper's wrist instead.

Jason roared. A bolt of lightning arced out of the clear blue sky. It ricocheted off his gladius and blasted Percy off his horse.

Amoriel looked at Piper with her green eyes, "Pip yo-you have to kn-knock me out." She said Quickly she had no idea how much longer she could control herself. She was squeezing Piper's wrist so hard it was surely going to leave a bruise.

Piper shook her head, " Amorie I can'-"

"Damn it, Piper! Just knock me out" Amoriel interrupted her with her charmtouch. Piper could resist charmspeak but charmtouch was much more stronger.

Piper lifted her fist and punched Amoriel in the head. The first punch only knocked her down but the second one did the trick and for Amoriel the world turned black.

 The first punch only knocked her down but the second one did the trick and for Amoriel the world turned black

Amoriel was not where she wanted to be.

Where did she want to be? Leo's arms.

Where was she? God knows where.

She looked around, ignoring her throbbing headache.

She was in some sort of dark room, and she couldn't make out much except a hole in the ground, and when she looked over, she couldn't see the bottom, just dark rock falling, a faint red glow in the middle.

"See that, dear?" A woman's voice echoed across the room, and Amoriel almost lost her footing. The voice belonged to Gaea.

"See what?" Amoriel asked. "The giant hole in the middle of the room? Yeah, it's a bit hard to miss."