Control

<<TRIGGER WARNING>>
SELF HARM/ BLOOD

((Art and inspiration from MaeB-Spirit on Twitter))

———

"Techno, what are you still doing up?" Phil noticed the young boar peeking out behind the doorway instead of sleeping. "Still can't sleep?"

Techno nodded sheepishly, "I heard the voices again..."

Techno kept his eyes focused on the wheels of Phil's desk chair, refusing to make eye contact. He didn't want Phil to see him vulnerable.

Phil looked at Techno softly and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "I promise you it's nothing to worry about, just try to get some sleep, I'll be with you in a sec, okay?"

Techno looked at Phil feeling unsatisfied with the advice he was given and turned to leave for his room.

As soon as he stepped foot on the dark empty staircase he felt a sharp loud ringing in his ears that made his eyes water. He covered his ears wincing and ran up the steps trying to escape the noise.

He managed to get into his room when the ringing just vanished. Techno took a deep shaky breath trying to calm himself down when a low whisper flew over his shoulder.

The whispers always demanded one thing and would start screaming if they didn't get what they want.

                                         Blood.

Techno shook his head and knocked his fist against the wall to try and drown out the voices and hear literally anything else.

                                        Blood.

"...no..." Techno murmured shaking his head and covering his ears. He began to kick, hit and throw things just for the noise.

Techno didn't want blood. Once he was given the taste he felt uncontrolled of himself and he was scared.

                                      BLOOD.

Techno's eyes found a small glass vase that held a single white lily which was given to him by his little brother, it sat on his nightstand where moonlight casted down on upon it, but that was irrelevant now because Techno no longer saw it as the gift is was.

"Noise," Techno whispered desperately to himself. "Noise."

                      Sharp edges for cuts

Techno was starting to grow more desperate and scared. He held his arms out and reached for the vase slowly.

                                     BLOOD.

He felt like he was falling, slipping, and before he could place his hands on the cold glass his mind fell. He only saw red.

       BLOOD

The vase made no sound but still exploded into tiny millions of pieces. His hands didn't hurt, but shards of glass stuck out of his knuckles and palms awkwardly. He was numb to everything.