Slow Dance

Next day, Julie was walking in the hallways of the school, on her way to her locker. Before she opens it, Carrie comes her way looking nervous. Julie noticed her and sighed, folding her arms at her.

   "Julie, can we talk?".

   "Sure, you are gonna talk anyway.", she opened her locker and a note fell down as she placed her books into her locker. She noticed the note and picked it up from the floor.

   "Please Jules, I really need you to listen to me.", she grabbed the note from Julie's hands which made her look up at her.

   "Hey, give that back!".

   "I want your attention.".

   "Carrie, this is a special day for me and I don't wanna go on a bad mood.", she said annoyed. "So please, give that back.".

   Carrie sighed and gave the note back to her, Julie took it from her. "Can you listen to me now?". Julie didn't answer and opened the note, reading it. "I just really think that lately... I have been wrong about every-".

   "I'm sorry, Carrie but I gotta go.", she said and closed her locker, walking from her.

   "Wait but Julie.", Carrie mumbled as she watched her walk away, she sighed and looked at her locker. "Guess I gotta get her attention in another way.".

   Julie came into the gym room and saw Flynn and Nick in there, she looked slightly confused at them and smiled as she approached them. "What's going on?".

   "We know that it is your mother's birthday today.", Flynn smiled.

   "Yeah, well... Flynn actually reminded me.", Julie chuckled as Nick said that. "And we know this might be a sad day for you, but we made you something.".

   "And you are gonna love it, just sit down and listen.".

Julie smiled at them and sat down on a chair as Nick and Flynn looked at each other, smiling. Nick held the remote and turned on the music, he put down the remote on the chair beside Julie and winked at her before walking backwards towards Flynn which made Julie blush.

Won't Be The Last Dream

(Flynn)

You gotta know

This is not the end

You still got time

Time to spend

(Nick)

Just because you think

You should give up

Does not mean

This is a breakup

(Flynn&Nick)

You just gotta try

You know, you know

You're able to fly

Just keep going and not give up

Just cause the curt's closed

Doesn't mean you have to stop

There's still a light on you

And trust me you're going to the top

You and me are a team

This is not the last time

You are gonna bring

This won't be, won't be