6 • The Addams Family

"Gene, are you done?" Kat asked, dressed in a luxurious black gown, a perfect replica of Morticia Addams' dress. Her onyx black hair was straightened and her lips were bold red, looking like a slightly more modern version of Mrs Addams.

"Fuji almost ate my pants!" Gene shouts from a distant part of the house. Kat rolled her eyes and pet Nyx, who was now slinking around with a white dress collar around her neck. Fuji came running in, a black and white striped dog shirt haphazardly over his head. Kat quickly crouched down and fixed it, determined to turn the O'Shaughnessy-King family into the Addams, for one night at least.

"Alright, alright, I'm out," Gene said, giving Kat finger guns and making her laugh.

"Wait, you're not wearing the wig? Or the fake moustache?" Kat asked, fixing his bowtie.

"No, no, no wig. No moustache." Gene concluded.

"But then you're not really Gomez, are you?" Kat said.

"I don't need to look like Gomez to be Gomez," Gene said, walking to fix some decorations before turning to face Kat again.

"Cara mia." He winked, and Kat pretended to gag.

"Eugene!"

❁❁❁

"Why are the fucking Avengers here before Viv, Marsh, Phee, and Ria?" Kat asked.

"Well, Viv's always busy with something, Marsh and Phee probably forgot this was all happening and Ria's probably trying to drag her mother out of the house--" Tony said before the door opened.

"I told you! You should've let me drive!" Viv said.

"It's my car!" Marsh argued.

"Hah! So you know it's a car! Well, cars have four wheels Marshall, not two!" Viv sighed.

"What the hell--"

"Marsh did a few "stunts" on the way here," Ophelia said.

"You two are no fun. Ria enjoyed them, right?" Marsh asked.

"Again!" Ria giggled.

"No! Ria did not know how dangerous that was!" Viv pinched the bridge of her nose, trying her best not to laugh.

"See? You're laughing, it's was fun!" Marsh said.

"Only reason I'm laughing is that death is imminent," Viv said.

"Cynical fuck." Marsh mumbled.

"Masochist," Viv muttered back.

"I am not a masochist! I just want to know how much my body can take and that wasn't even masochistic!" Marshall persisted.

"An eventful ride, you two?" Kat asked.

"Yeah."

"Yeah." Marshall and Viv said nonchalantly.

"You can tell me about it after you stop disrupting my party. You're already late, Mando. And Marshall, what the hell are you supposed to be?" Kat asked. Marshall pressed down on the top button of his white dress shirt before he was no longer able to be seen.