|:IMPORTANT:|

First off I want to say thank you to all of the support I have had on this short story Broken. I appreciate everyone that has read, voted and commented on it. You guys are amazing.

I want to tell y'all that I have decided to put Broken on hold for a while. I have hit a point in the book where I am officially going through writers block. Trust me when I say, I will come back to it.

Broken is definitely a story that I want to finish, but I'm going to need y'all's help. I want anyone out there to hit me up in my messages and let me know what y'all want to see and I'll incorporate it in the book and shout you out for all your help.

Also I am starting another story that I am currently working on. It's something that I literally just started to write. So if you want to check it out for me. Show some love when you read it. Thank y'all and I love you.

#StaySafe

Character Comments:

Kennedy: "Hey y'all, I hope y'all been enjoying reading about me and my life. Don't be mad at my girl she's been going through something but I promise y'all she will be back. I'm not finna let her leave y'all hanging. Love you guys and see you next time."

David: "What's up everybody, I was informed we going through a small break, so everybody be patient with Ms. Author. She is coming back and she gone be better than ever. But also go check out her new story that she gone be putting up and show her some love. See y'all, I'm finna go talk to my baby. Peace."

Adam: "I'm not even hardly written about so it's whatever to me. Bye."

David: "Boy shut yo' ass up." David smacks Adams head. They start to play fight.

Kennedy: "Hey hey hey, y'all need to chill. We here for Leyah."

David & Adam: "Sorry Leyah."

Kennedy: "Now lets tell the readers bye."

David, Kennedy & Adam: "BYE READERS!" They all said waving 👋.

|:NEW STORY ALERT :|🚨