EMOTIONAL 😕

✰𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕙✰
Hey guys, Today is a very emotional day for me. As you all know we are going through a tough time in America with this COVID-19 crisis going on. For months I haven't been working and staying the house to make sure I stay safe. A few days ago I went to get a Covid-19 test to make sure I was okay. They did two tests on me and one was a rapid test and the other was a test I had to wait on for 2-5 days. My raid test came back negative which made me very happy but in the back of my mind I was still very scared of what the other test was going to say.

So today I received an email of my results 😔 And sadly I am POSITIVE for COVID-19. So now that I have this I will have to stay quarantined. Honestly y'all I'm very emotional right now and both of my books will be on pause for right now. Just until my spirits are higher. My mind set right now is just scrambled all over the place. I know that God got me in his palms though so I'm going to try hard not to worry about it.

I hope that anyone out there that is suffering through this are okay and staying safe. I love you guys. I have a few chapters of IN LOVE WITH THE KILLER INSIDE already written so I'm going to put those out today. You guys go check that out for me.

Thanks y'all and STAY SAFE, GOD BLESSED 🙏