All alone

After you storm off you end up in your dorm you don't know what to do you dive under your bed and pull out the little trunk. Digging around at the bottom of it you pull out the blade from the box. You tuck it into your robe pocket and storm off out of the common room taking every right until you end up in the astronomy tower. Looking around to make sure no ones there you go up to one of the stone pillars and sink to the floor against it. Pulling the blade out your pocket you flip it around in your hand. You feel the tears start to slide down your cheeks. Sliding the blade across your wrist you feel the release as the blood spills out and drips down your arm. You drag the blade across your wrist a few more times as more and more blood start to pool next to your arm. Your too zoned out to realise that the door had opened and someone had walked in.
"Y/N!"
"Shit it's professor lupin" you think as you try to pull your robe over your arm but you forget about the pool of blood that had formed on the floor and you moved to quickly so the edges went a little blurry.
"I..I..I fell" you say trying to cover it up
"y/n we both know that's not true" he says in a calm tone.
You look down and see the blade in your hand and you drop it.
He runs over from the door where he had been frozen and drops next to you on the floor he flicks his wand to clean up the blood on the floor and gets himself a first aid kit as he slowly and carefully starts to wipe your cuts with a cloth. He then bandages your wrists and returns everything to where he got it.
"I..I" you try to muster up the courage to say something it he interrupts you
"Shh shh shh don't try and speak y/n" he says as he wraps you in his arms and takes you down to his office. Luckily everyone was in next lesson otherwise that would of been embarrassing and you would of had to deal with Malfoys bullshit.