Chapter 11 - Moved on, moved back.

Camila was dragged from her house by Lauren who claimed needed to go shopping and needed her bestfriends opinion. Camila didn't want to go but Lauren insisted on taking Camila with her so Camila got out of her sweatpants and hoodie, took a shower, put on some light makeup, put on some jeans and a white crop top and made her way downstairs. Lauren looked up from her phone, looking Camila up and down she whistled complementing Camila.

"God damn! Are you sure you're not gay or bi? Because damn!" Lauren hyped Camila up who just laughed shaking her head.

"Yes I am very much straight." Camila laughed.

"Positive?" Lauren winked. Camila threw her head back in laughter.

"Positive." She said with confidence. Her and Lauren took in Camila's Jeep as they drove to the biggest mall in town. Hooping off of the car they walked around the mall buying multiple things, trying more on, carrying bags up and down the mall.

"Lauren, I'm hungry." Camila whined as they walked through the eating hall. Lauren looked at her, chuckling she nodded and they made their way to the eating hall.

"Okay what do you want to eat?" Lauren asked as they eyed the various types of food.

"Chinese?" Camila offered. Lauren nodded and they made their way to order their food. After ordering and getting their order number they made their way to a table where they sat and talked about things and stores. They kept talking and soon enough they called their number. Lauren stood up and made her way over to get their food leaving her phone unlocked on top of the table. Her phone chimed getting Camila's attention. Knowing Lauren didn't mind her using her phone she grabbed her phone to see who was texting her and see if maybe she could prank someone.

Her heart skipped a beat when she saw who texted.

Shawnie:
LOL
How's everything going there? Everyone alright? The game was awesome! We won so now we are celebrating!

There was a picture with the text, Camila's thumb hovered over the contact before entering the chat and seeing a picture of him, Raquel - who Camila did not know was gay- plus a couple other guys from school but Raquel was the only girl, Shawn had an arm around her pulling closer, and Raquel had her arms wrapped around Shawn's waist. Truth is they were alway like that, just like Shawn and Camila were but Camila didn't know Raquel so needless to say that the thoughts going  through her mind were making her want to cry.

"He's moved on."  She whispered to herself. 'Of course he's moved on he is Shawn, he is hot and kind of course he already found someone.' Camila thought. She settled the phone on the table.

"Okay, here it is, your soda, and your food." Lauren settled the food in front of Camila. Camila smiled and dived in not wanting to talk much. She said she had a headache and wanted to go home. Lauren knew better than to argue it was a miracle that Camila had gotten out of the house as it was, so she didn't want to push that much.

At home Camila stared at the ceiling thinking about Shawn and his new girlfriend.

She grabbed her phone and texted Jake asking to meet in front of the lake. She grabbed her converse shoes and headed out.

"Mom?!" Camila called as she walked downstairs.

"Yes?" Sinu looked away from her book.

"I'm heading out with Jake, I'll be back later, do you need me to pick anything up?" Camila asked. Camila's mom was all about trust, she trusted her not to get pregnant or drive drunk. She knew she drank at parties but trusted her enough to not drive when she drank. She provided her with condoms but didn't want the details of her relationship with Jake. Camila thought it was funny and kind of weird. Her mom said that Camila's grandmother was super strict and that caused Sinu to not know her own body and rights such as limits and consent. So she swore to never be like that to her daughters. So she talked about sex and explained a lot of things to Camila and soon enough it would be time for Sofia to have the conversation that scars all kids for life.