Author's Note (Please Read!)

hi, hello!

just want to start off by saying that this is my first ever book on wattpad!

i would really appreciate grammar corrections, polite criticism, and your thoughts, it's all welcome in the comment section, so please feel free to leave something in there.

i would, however, like to ask that there be no negativity in my comments, thanks!

this book is under copyright, all rights are reserved to me. under no circumstances should my story be replicated and/or sold on any other sites or in any other formats. if you find that my story has been replicated in any way, i have a right to know, so please do let me know! i have spent a long time planning this story, and my heart would break if my hard work went in vain.

about this story in advance: this story is an arranged marriage/love story. the main characters are from pakistan, born in america & they are muslims. i just want to say that they are not, in fact, model muslims. everyone is human and my characters are just for entertainment purposes, so please, don't feel offended if you feel that i've represented this beautiful religion badly. you should know that this was never my intent when writing this story, as i, myself, am a muslim.

you should also know that all these character are made up solely from my imagination, so if any of the characters remind you of someone, that is purely coincidental.

but enough of this serious stuff, please, just move on to story! hope you enjoy!

oh, and please do vote, that would be amazing, thanks!

~marz 💛