SNOWMAN CONTEST ( PART 1 )

SNOWMAN CONTEST ( PART 1)

AGES:
Peter: 21
Susan: 20
Edmund: 18
Lucy: 16

t was a lovely winters day in cair paravel and the pevensies had decided to have a snowman making contest. And the rest of the narnians had to judge.

They were originally going to team up but eventually decided to each make their own snowman. The narnians loved little traditions like this, moments where they could casually chat to their kings and queens.

"I'm so gonna win this year" Edmund commented, getting very excited.

Peter let out a chuckle, "I don't know, Ed. I'm pretty good at building snowmen"

"I'm excited to have the feast afterwards, where I can play Christmas games with the narnians" Lucy chimed in as snow fell down on all of them.

Lucy didn't really mind who won, but secretly she couldn't help but be a little competitive. It was a trait she had that she wasn't fond of. There was a competitive side to the young queen, and sometimes could a sore loser on the inside.

Susan only cared about her snowman looking as neat as possible, and had an organised plan in her head on she was going to structure it.

"You have one hour. Go" mr Tumnus said excitedly.

Immediately, all four of the monarchs rushed out into the snow, as they all began to roll up balls of snow, the heaps getting bigger and bigger as time went by.

Lucy had brought her teal blue scarf from the castle to decorate her snowman with. She had also brought some spare buttons from one of her old coats.

Edmund wanted to make a four tier snowman, instead of 3...because he thought it would look impressive.

But Edmund had struggled to make his first ball of snow, which went at the bottom and had to be the biggest.

Peter saw his brother struggling and took a break from making his snowman to help him.
Edmund appreciated the help, but was in a competitive and almost forgot to thank Peter. The last thing Edmund wanted was the narnians seeing his as weak.

Susan was already making the second tier for her 3 tier snowman. She was rather fast and precise and knew exactly what she was doing, since she had planned it the night before.

Peter was kind of winging it, even though he wanted to do well, he mostly enjoyed the experience of being able to spend time with his family and all of the narnians.

After about half an hour, they all took a small break.

Peter and Edmund went straight the snack table, followed shortly by Lucy, and then eventually Susan.

"Susan has almost finished her snowman already" Edmund half complained as he drank some delicious hot chocolate.

"It's Susan. What did you expect" peter pointed out as he also took a sip of his own hot chocolate.

"Good point" Edmund replied with a brief nod.

"I think this is so exciting. All the narnians seem to be enjoying it. Some of them even better on who they think is gonna win" Lucy explained.

"I bet no one betted on me" Edmund muttered with a sigh.

"You'd be surprised, Ed. A lot of them think you could win this year" Lucy said with a friendly, reassuring smile.

Edmund, who now felt a little more confident with himself, starting to get some of his excitement back.

And with that, all four pevensies went back to their snowmen and carried on building them

( part 2 is coming shortly! ) ( I'm posting both parts today because I forgot to post one yesterday xx )