𝐴

VAL AND MADDY, ARE SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER, VAL LEANS ON MADDY, AND MADDY feels the anger inside her

     VAL AND MADDY, ARE SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER, VAL LEANS ON MADDY, AND MADDY feels the anger inside her. She was failing to keep her sister alive. Abraham was telling them about Washington, when they switched up on them, and were stripped of their things and shoved in a train container. Val feels the tears escape, they had taken her necklace, the one her dad gave her when she was born. Maddy was angry remembering how they treated her sister, and pointed their guns at her, and took her necklace. She was angry for them taking hers too.

"We'll be okay, we'll be okay." Maddy tells Val.

"I want my dad, I just want my dad, okay?" Val tells her breaking her sisters heart, Maddy nods, she also wants her dad but he isn't here. She wants her parents.

"Valerie Swayer Watson, listen to me. Dad isn't here, not right now, but you know exactly what he'd tell you. To not let these assholes win." Maddy tells her sternly. "Now, we have our knifes, You used it on them the first chance you get, and you run you hear me? You don't look back for anyone, not even me." Maddy tells her, the adults hear Maddy talking to her sister. "Do you know why dad named you Sawyer?"

"Sawyer Carson, he was on his squad." Val says knowing she was named after one of her dads friends.

"Dad said he saved his life, and their squads. Now, you're going to be like uncle Sawyer, and save yourself." Maddy says.

"He always said he was a destructive asshole." Val says.

"Yeah, and he got himself into problems but he always found a way to talk himself out of them." She says. Maggie comes to sit next to the girls and Val hugs her. Maddy pulls out her knife, she hid. She was killing theses assholes, they were going to end them and they were going to get out of this, one way or another.

MADISON WATSON HOPED HER MOTHER AND SIBLINGS, HER FAMILY OUTSIDE DIDN'T find terminus, that they were somewhere else, safe. She felt unease and hoped Mel could feel it, they could sometimes feel when something was wrong with the other, it was a twin thing.

ON THE TRAIN TACKS, MEL, TYREESE AND CAROL WALK TOGETHER. THEY SPOKE IF they saw a walker or heard one. Mel left her signature smiling face on the Terminus posters letting her siblings and family know they were heading there.

Mel felt something was off, she felt it yesterday but it went away after a while. She didn't want to think of the worse. She knew it was Maddy.

"Somethings wrong." Mel tells them, and they stop and turn to look at the red head. "Not with me. With Maddy. Somethings wrong." She says.

Carol and seen it before, Mel got hurt and sprained her ankle on a hunt with Daryl, and Maddy told them something was wrong with Mel.