Delta: How it started

A HARVEST moon rised over the foot of the Himmelbjerget Hill, as seen from Copenhagen. The clouds moving past were pale like snowflake and the wind is predominant. Stone sat atop the slide in the playground and looked up to the pitch black sky.

"What do you want to be?" Webb asked as he sat on the swing below her.

"Future profession or my present goal?"

"Both."

"I want to be a vocalist of a band."

"Yeah, you're singing voice is great."

"My present goal is to have a gang."

"Like what we've talked about last week."

Stone laughed sarcastically as she remembered what she found out few days ago. Using the Alder Clan's system, she discovered how Black Spades started and she couldn't accept that her own father, King Simon helped them to reach the top.

He has several time for other people but he doesn't care about her own daughter, she thought.

"Do you want us to beat the Black Spades?" Gray blurted and turned a page of the book he's reading.

She nodded. "If possible."

"Anything can be possible as long as you're determined," Vera said and appeared from the bush.

Lyric chuckled. "What are you doing there?"

"I just want to see if you can feel my presence."

"Are you practicing?" Stone said. "Tito Van wants you to take martial arts class."

"I'm already in it." She pouted her lips and sat beside her bestfriend. "Are you hungry?"

"Not yet."

"Where's Tito Van?" Gray stated and looked up to her.

"He's on his way home," Vera replied and smiled. "Let's just wait."

"We all agreed to the plan, right?" Webb asserted.

"Yeah," Gray nodded. "We just have to see what Tito Van will say about it."

"He will surely approve it," Lyric assumed. "He's a strong willed man."

Vera chuckled. "I can't believe you're all admiring my dad."

"He's great," Stone commented. "I can't just understand why he's bad in your story before."

"I think Tito Van realized his mistakes and he doesn't want to lose her only pretty daughter." Gray smiled as he glanced at Vera. Her cheeks turned red.

"I agree," Webb uttered. "He's my role model now."

Lyric knotted her forehead. "I thought it's your father."

He suddenly became silent and don't know what to say. In the end, he just heaved a deep sigh.

"Do you think the Adler Clan will support our plan?" Vera said, changing the subject.

"Why?" Stone asked as her lips arched. "You don't trust your own clan?"

"No, it's not that," she sighed. "Our purpose should be firm and concrete before they agreed to it."

"The leader of your clan is actually your father," Gray muttered. "You can persuade him."

"No," Stone shooked her head. "I will pursuade him."