Endgame

QUEEN Storm pressed the button on her earpiece. "I need back up," she said. "Elektra is in our hands now." She then turned her gaze to Uno who is currently controlling Elektra's mind to float in the air.

"We finally captured her," Uno Stone mumbled and smirked. "Say hello to dungeon, crazy wench."

"I'll kill both of you," Elektra shrieked. She badly wants to move but the powers of Uno prevented her. "And I'll see you in hell."

"Save it." Queen struck Elektra's mouth using her lightning. "I'm pretty sure you'll beg for your freedom later."

Uno laughed. "The freedom that you'll never get once we get there."

Queen Storm and Uno Stone stared at each other, smirking in victory as they both ran fast and brought Elektra to the hideout of Black Spades.

"Look who's here," Gretel said, mocking her. "The ulitimate source of poor electricity."

Vera laughed. "I want to shave her hair but she's rugged."

Uno controlled Elektra's mind, making her sit on the steel chair while Queen used chains to tie her hands and feet at the back.

"Oops!" Rocket blocked her way. "Don't touch her."

Snow pouted her lips. "I just want to know if Ate Storm took all of her powers."

"She can do that?" Lyric blurted in amusement. She even glanced at Storm with her mouth opened.

"Yeah," Shadow replied and put jacket on her because of the cold breeze. "But she won't do that."

"Why?" Gray asked, curiously. "Is there a consequence?"

"None," Storm responded with her playful smirk. "I just don't want to take anything from a rubbish like her."

"Who would want to?" Stone curled her face. "She's just a small girl who spread wickedness."

"Just a small town girl," Rocket sang. "Living in a lonely world."

Nagkatinginan silang lahat saka sabay-sabay na tumawa. Si Elektra na nasa kanilang harapan ay hindi man lang makapagsalita dahil sa dalawang patong na duct tape sa bibig nito. Sinubukan niyang kumawala ngunit sadyang may hinalong mahika sina Queen at Uno sa kadena upang hindi iyon masira.

"Prepare the private plane," Storm announced. "We're going back to Germany."

"Prepare your suitcases," Stone exclaimed. "We're having our vacation in Denmark."

Everybody screamed in happiness as they go back to their houses and arrange things.

Elektra tried to escape but she couldn't even move. As if her whole body became numb after three days being locked up in an old warehouse full of mice and cockroaches that lingering on her. She couldn't stand the fact they let her stayed in that dirty place.

"I would rather stay in dungeon than here," she whispered and stomped her feet, releasing her vexation.

Queen chuckled. "As you wish." She snapped her fingers and two agents wearing a protective gear held and dragged her out the area.

Elektra used her powers but it didn't work. "Why?!"

"That gear is made out of lightning," Queen said and grinned. "So you're just wasting your time."

"Kapag nakawala ako rito, papatayin kita!"

"If you can." She laughed and clapped her hands twice. "Bring her to the plane."