Present Time

Philippines

"GUYS!" Vera shouted, excitedly. "Have you heard the news?"

Gray, Lyric and Webb rushed towards her but Stone is still focused on reading her book. She's studying hard for her future while pursuing her music band.

"What is it? Tell us!"

"Hawthorn Clan is currently having a luxurious event in Brooklyn and guess what? Black Spades is invited!"

"What kind of event?" Gray asked. "Baka birthday party lang."

Vera shook her head. "My dad received a letter from them, inviting the Adler Clan but there was no description about it."

"Mysterious effect?" Lyric giggled. "Sounds fun!"

"I bet something big will happen." Webb smirked. "I want to watch!"

"Tss," Stone whispered. "It's just a waste of time."

"Don't worry, I sent one of our agents there," Vera grinned. "We can watch it live!"

"You mean, you ordered the agent to film the event?"

"Yeah!" She motioned them. "Let's go to computer room!"

"Dearest Stone!" Lyric said. "C'mon!"

Stone shook her head in disagreement but Lyric insisted and dragged her out of her favorite spot.

"Mas interesante pa 'tong binabasa ko kaysa ro'n."

"Hindi ka ba naiintriga? First time magpa-open party ang Hawthorn Clan!"

Ngumiwi siya. "So what?"

Wala na rin siyang nagawa nang pumwesto na sila sa harap ng computer. Nagkalikot doon sina Vera at Gray hanggang lumabas ang live video.

"Oh my gosh!" Vera yelled in shock. "It's a comeback party!"

"Comeback of the Century," Webb read the words printed on the big curtain. "Who's gonna comeback?"

"Their missing heiress!" Lyric responded. "Hindi kasi kayo nakikinig sa host eh!"

"It's really luxurious," Gray commented. "Halos lahat ng bisita ay mga mayayaman din."

"What else do you expect?" Stone rolled her eyes. "Hawthorn Clan is the most powerful clan in the union."

They all became silent when the missing heiress stated her oath infront of the visitors and other citizens of their city.

"All hail the Queen!" Everybody shouted. "All hail the Queen!"

"Oh, man," Webb murmured. "That red dress... She's hot!"

"Wait," Gray knotted his forehead. "What did they just say?"

"Queen," Vera responded. "We all knew someone who owns that codename."

Stone rolled her eyes. "Queen of Black Spades."

"The Queen will reveal her full beautiful face now," the host announced. "As she reveals it, the clan who wants to seal na alliance with her should pledge their loyalty infront of her."

The missing heiress nodded and smiled as as agreement. The traditional drums rolled and everyone felt a sudden nervousness and excitement. Until she slowly removed her mask and the fireworks displayed in the dark sky.