The Pain

"I don't want to be a child anymore," I said. It sounded weird coming out of my mouth. I saw pure sadness flicker in his green eyes. He flew away without saying anything, I sank through my knees and thought of everything that just happened.
"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Someone asked. I could feel an emptiness in my body, a part that was missing. Maybe Peter and I had been more than just friends? No, that boy didn't deserve me. But the sadness was so striking, I never saw him this sad. His hollowed eyes, he'd seem so small. I immediately felt bad for yelling at him, a strong arm helped me up.
"Hurt no one but him," I murmured. Hook glanced at me, "I gave you the location of the Tree, promise me that the Lost Boys and the city-girl will stay unharmed," I continued. Some of the crew mates dared to glance at the captain, who gave a short nod. I looked back in the direction Peter had left, I hated him. But why did I have that feeling of emptiness? I didn't feel a single thing for him anymore. I wanted him to see me, I wanted him to hate me for what I did.

I betrayed him in all the possible ways, I told our greatest rival where our Tree was, I had slept with our greatest rival. All because he hadn't shown up when I needed him. Did I became a villain in his eyes? Or am I someone who wants justice for what happened to her? But I couldn't tell stories like Wendy did probably. That would be Peters answer. The crew went back to whatever it is they do and I went back on my spot on the bowsprit. I stared at the water, there were lights moving underneath the surface. Mermaids, normally they never came this close to the ship. They were scared of the pirates. I kept staring at the yellowish lights moving around in the water, the heart of a mermaid gave light for when they dived really deep.
"Hey (Y/n), are you alright?" Someone asked behind me. I turned my head and saw the small man with the red beanie. I gave him a nod, and turned back to the mermaids.
"You don't look very okay, to be honest." The red beanie man continued, I sighed.