such a tease| A.M

Where I got my idea for this:  mrs_pompeo

Description in one sentence: you like to tease Addison, but one thing Addison hates is being teased.

You would do little things like graze your hand over hers while she was talking to a nurse. Or put your hand on her leg and slide up during lunch. Addison hated when you did this because you always never finished what you started. ( Ifykyk)
You were walking down the hall when you say her laughing with a nurse.
" That's what I said" Addison said laughing
" Hey babe" you say walking over to Addison
" Hey how was surgery?" Addison asks giving you a kiss on the lips
" Oh you guys are still dating" The nurse asks
" Yeah we are so move around before I punch you in the face" you says leaning over the counter.
The nurse quickly gets up and walks away.
" That wasn't nice" Addison says obviously angry
" Oh well, I have lunch rn bye" you say walking past her grazing your hand against hers. You hear her groan, which makes you let out a small chuckle.
" Hey Y/n come sit here" Addison says eyeing you.

*How the fuck did Addison get here before me?*

" Yeah okay coming" you say walking to her.
" How exactly did you get here before me" You ask Addison
" That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot" Addison says getting close to your face
You here 2 trays sit down in front of you so you turn your head to find the lovely couple of the year.
" Oh mer how's our patient?" You ask opening your box that had chicken nuggets in it.
" She's doing good she woke up and was feeling a little light headed so we gave her a little medicine" she says taking a sip of her apple juice
" That's good, what about you derek how's your patients" you ask looking at derek now
" There good but jane doe still haven't woken up yet" derek says looking at you
" Hasn't it been 12 hours she should be awake rn" you say taking a bite of your nuggets.
" Yeah she should, Addison how are you doing" Derek asks pointing his attention towards his ex wife
" Good yeah there good" addison says taking a bit of her salad

* Ew I don't understand how she likes salad, all it is leaves and ranch*

You put your hand on Addison's knee and slowly go up until you reach her core, causing her to choke on her salad and die.

* Jk Jk that's not how I'm going to let this end sorry not really back to the story*

You put your hand on Addison's knee and slowly go up until you reach her core, causing her to choke on her salad slightly and look at you.
" You okay" Mer asks looking up from derek to Addison
" Y-Yeah I'm g-good" Addison says looking at you, you let out a small chuckle. You go up and up when her pager beeps, she got saved by the bell.
"Ok Jane's doe baby is awake I got to go" Addison says putting her napkin down
" Don't choke on your food ok" You say teasing her about earlier
" Haha so funny" she says kissing your lips.

OoOoOoOoO 5 hours later * 2:30 am*

You are in the on-call room when someone opens the door and locks it.
" Occupied can you not read" you snap at them from lack of sleep.
She slowly climbs into bed and slides her hand up your shirt, you sit up and look and she Addison.
" What are you doing" you say looking down at her
" I'm finishing what you started" addison says undoing you scrubs.

*yeah no smut for you lmao I'll do smut in the next one, or not I guess I'll only know. Hope y'all liked this one*

Word count: 651