🐉𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐗🐉

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

CHAPTER SIX

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

Immortality is a blessing and a curse.

"How did your lover die?" Ryoko asked Ban as she ran her fingers through her red locks. Ban sat up from his slouching position as he crossed his arms.

"Demons."

"Demons?" She repeated now staring at him and she saw the hatred he had swirling in his scarlet eyes.

"Yes, those bastards took her away from me." Ban said as he clenched his fists tightly while he scowled before his attention was focused on Ryoko who was crouched down in front of him.

"May I see into your memories?"

"How are you able to do that?"

"Just watch." She gave him a small smile before placing two fingers on his temple and instantly her fingers glowed red as well as her eyes. A couple a minutes went by before Ryoko pulled away and Ban caught himself being breathless.

"W—what the hell did you do?" He questioned as he tried to calm down his breathing.

"I looked into your memories, and I must say they're quite interesting as well as tragic." Ryoko informed before she sighed.

"Immortality is a blessing and a curse."

"How so?" Ban watched her demeanor changed a bit as she ran a hand through her red locks.

"It's a blessing because you get to live forever but it's also a curse because you watched those you hold dear to you die." Ryoko explained and soon silence wafted between them.

"Now! Let's start the oath." Ryoko clapped her hands together breaking the silence between them and motioned Ban to stand up and come forward. Ban obliged and stood up to his original height before walking over towards Ryoko.

"Spread your arms out towards me please."

Ban spreads his arms towards Ryoko where she grabbed both of his palms before turning one of his hands over while lifted the other and placed her palm against his.

"Once I start the oath you must look me in the eyes and you cannot look away until I am done. Understand?" Ryoko informed.