1.3 - Souls

ARC 1 - HEROES ENTRANCE EXAMS CHAPTER 3

YOHAN'S POV

"Clap, Clap, Clap*"

"??!"

We suddenly heard a loud clapping sound from the speakers all around the campus.

"Bravo, It seems like... One of you had obtained a special energy In a short period of time.. I'm a little offended."

This is... That announcer's voice?.. Gin Hoshimiya..

"Oh let's not forget the one who first figured it all out... This year's batch of heroes are pretty interesting indeed..."

Huminto muna ito bahagya saka muling nagpatuloy sa speaker

"Alright, I'll explain it to you. These energies are also spirits.
Aside from teasing, running away and hiding from you, they can also possess you. The special energies are the one's who's wild and uncontrollable. They'll rule over your body once you touch them. While the bad ones can only possess you if you're not awere of them. The good energies are neutral. The only way for you to get rid of these energy's possessions is; you'll obviously have to exorcise them."

"Exorcise them?!! How in the world are we going to do that!??" Angal ni Sage.

Pero Wala na kaming narinig pang tugon sa tanong niyang iyon. Muli ko sanang itutuon ang paningin sa harapan nang bigla akong matigilan.

"?!"

My brows furrowed when I first noticed Rhianne laying unconscious on the ground.

Then..?

"How did you..?!" Bulalas ko nang makita ko ang misteryosong lalaking itong hawak hawak na sa leeg Ang energy na sumanib Kay Rhianne kani-kanina Lang.

"Did you exorcised it??!" Gulat na sigaw ni Sage at marahang Linapitan si Rhianne.

"Uhh well... When Mr. Gin was talking, the energy suddenly came out from Ms. Rhianne..." He sounded like he was unsure...

Hard to believe... he said some chants... Didn't he? Is he a necromancer...?

"Are you a Necromancer?? You must be an elite leveled one! Only in elite level, you can exorcise a spirit..." Ani ni sage nang puno ng kagalakan at paghanga... Ngayon ko Lang siya nakitang ganito ka-excited.

Pero ganun nalang gulat namin nang tumugon ang misteryosong lalaki ng...
"No." At kasabay non Ang pagwasak Niya sa ulo ng spirit.

It's a relief that the spirit only broke and shattered into pieces.. I couldn't imagine if it was a real person's head. It will be brutal..

"Maiwan ko na kayo." After saying that, walang lingon lingon Niya kaming iniwan.

"I knew there's something in him... He's strange..." Mahinang pahayag ni Sage.

"Who is he anyway? I don't sense any aura around him." I turned to the four eyes.

"I know right?... His power must be something unusual... Unusual enough for us to not sense it."

Unusual...

"Whatever... You have to wake this woman up. She's not supposed to be sleeping in the middle of a competition."

"A competition? This isn't just a competition, Yohan. And how can you be so cruel??"

"Just shut up and do what i said. Stupid four eyes..."