3| How It All Started

In the limo I was in the back with Chase on my left, Jaden on my right, and Charli was on Jaden's right. Chase immediately fell asleep on my shoulder and Charli went over to Dixie.  

Halfway through the ride I felt hand squeeze my inner thigh and it was Jaden's

Mads: Jaden what the hell are you doing

It was loud and dark so nobody else could hear me or see what he was doing.

Jaden: Nothing baby

His hand went farther up my thigh and I felt his finger over my entrance through my jeans, I moaned softly.(cringe WTF)

Mads: Jaden you can't do this I'm dating Chase and your dating Charli

Jaden: Fine whatever

He got up and went over to Charli, and at that moment Chase woke up.

Chase: Are we there yet?

Mads: No baby go back to sleep

For the rest of the ride all I could think of was Jaden. Should I tell Chase and Charli, do I like him? No, no, no Mads that's wrong, BUT IS IT.

*Time skip to the airport*

We got to the airport, did everything we needed to do and boarded the private jet.

Chase: Umm I get air-sick

Mads: That's fine its only 3 hours (because they are going from California to some island on the pacific, or is it atlantic, which ever one is closer to California. Anyways back to the story)

Chase: Okay

* Time skip one hour*

Everyone is currently making Tiktoks, sleeping or doing something else. Chase is sleeping obviously and I was making my way to the bathroom. Right as I was washing my hands Jaden came in.

Mads: Uhh what are you doing here

Jaden: What I always wanted to do

He immediately pushed to the wall and kissed me passionately. My brain was say no but my body was saying yes, you know what fuck it.

He pick me up and put me on the counter, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him

Jaden: Teasing me baby

Mads: Yes daddy

We took all of our clothes of and he started giving me hickies
Mhmm I moaned. There's a lot more where that came from he smirked.
He kissed all the way down to my clit and put two fingers in and out, Jaden I moaned, he put his fingers in harder Thats not my name baby, I moaned Daddy

Jaden: There it is

I pushed him back

Jaden: What the heck?

Mads: I.Want.Your.Dick.Inside.Me.

He smirked and slowly put his dick in and out of me.

Mads: Daddy don't tease me

Jaden: Oh how the table have turned

He started thrusting into me while I was a moaning mess. After a while we stopped and went back out. There was loud music playing and everyone was doing the their own thing so no one saw or heard us. And then I realize.

I JUST CHEATED ON CHASE!

(Someone is in trouble, anyways please don't be lazy and VOTE, 486 words byee loves)