a/n

hi everyone,

thanks so much for reading this far i try to keep the updates rather constant as in at least once a day. i'd love it if you checked out my other books i try to update them as much as possible but i have another idea tell me if you want me to write it and i will.

what if wills story hadn't been completely told at least not his time from when he was in Skandia. it was a lot worse then he ever let on when he came back he never let anyone see him without his shirt on but why?

wills at the gathering first one since he graduated just after the siege of macindaw and the rangers are proudly showing the scars they had earned throughout the last year what happens when they want to see wills knowing that since all his adventures in his young life he would have to have a few but no ones prepared for what they end up seeing?

so should i write it? i always thought that wills time wasn't as bad as it could have been although warmweed would have been terrible. some things just didn't add up for me in that book so heres my improvised version although most of the facts will stay the same just the time before will and evanlyns escape will be a bit differant.

i know i have quite a few books going but i'm updating them all every few days so if you want quicker updates for any of my books just let me know in comments i love hearing from yous and it always helps a writer to know that they have an encaptured audience who want to hear more:)

thanks a lot to all my readers we hit 150 reads earlier so a big milestone for me even though it acturally isn't that much:)

yours sincerely

rangersapprentice101

p.s. sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors:)