INTRO 🌻❤️

Hi! I'm Yssamine Pura. I'm a Filipino and I'm obviously a girl, lol. I'm currently 15 years old and I was a lost sheep that God found! I will be writing here the thoughts that sprout in my head and all the encouragement I want to share and say.

But first, how do I meet God? Or should I say, how do God found me?

Well, at this young age, I'd crossed a lot of dangerous paths. I once been addicted to masturbation and a wanderer. I kept on entering relationships to satisfy and pleasure myself. Yes, you read it right, to make it more clear, I was actually 14 years old when this was still happening, lol haha. You might be wondering why I entered all that destructive doors but the other thing you should know is, I have a severe chest pains. Funny, when I was a child I used to fear death, I always asked myself 'What if I have a disease and I'll die? What if I gets old, how will I face death? I'm pretty sure it's painful!' Well, look at this girl now. I LITERALLY FACED WHAT I FEAR. I mean, I didn't die I just holds the possibilities to die :(:

I know God but I was not aware that time. He knows how I cried every night, fearing that tomorrow will not be for me. He knows how massive the envy and jealousy I had towards my classmates and cousins who live a normal life. I always asked myself how it feels to dream, to have normal breathings, to succeed, to be pretty, smart and normal. I used to complain how hard life is for me.

I tend to climb at the tree back then (We have a monkey here, jk) not because I love trees, but because I want to be closer to the sky and talk to God. And when I was on the tree, my family could not see me crying out to God. I believe in God, yes, I just sometimes disobey Him. Lukewarm, you could say. I constantly asked Him to heal me. And guess what? He did! And here I am! He didn't give me the healing I want, but He gave me the healing I need! He healed me!

And, that's when my journey with God begun. That's when God found me.

If you want to know the things about me. Here it is; I am an introvert but I am talkative and crazy when you got close to me. I am a Catholic but I watched sermons and didn't received my salvation from the religion. I have a crush on a Canadian! I cannot tell you his name but he's pretty awesome! I'm grateful I met him as a new creation, because if I met him as a messy, sinner, haughty person? I'm probably gonna take advantage of him. Yes, that's old Yssa, always taking advantage of others. I prayed him to God most of the time! I said "Lord, if he isn't for me, then maybe I am the one for him!" lol, haha.

Okay, enough of this diary.

I'm Yssa and nice to meet you here!

🌻