••The Ewoks••

Sunrise came early, Mando woke to a series of woodland noises and the sound of falling waters next to the Razor Crest.
He groaned from his uncomfortable position on the floor, he had fallen asleep watching the stars with you and the kid; It was peaceful, he won't lie about that.

He slowly got up to see you and the child sleeping soundly together. He was, to say the least, happy to see that the child has found a friend, however this friend is a bounty that must be turned in.

He crouched beside your sleeping state and gently shook your shoulder in attempt to wake you. "Hey."

You faintly groaned at the sudden movement and turned the other way, not even attempting to open your eyes.

With that the Mandalorian shook your shoulder again.
"Hey, cmon, we need to start working on the ship and we still need to go to the TIE Fighter crash again."

Without another word, you turned back over to the side the mandalorian was waking you from, still half asleep, "okay then."

"Thanks."
Mando remained in place, watching you as you rubbed your tired eyes.

"Y'know, I would've thought that kid would've been tired after all that walking from yesterday."

"You think? He has the energy of a womp rat."

"No kidding." You weakly laughed.

He looked from the child to you and looked up at the far brushes of the forest.
"Well, we should get going now."

"Agreed."
->>

You walked behind Mando, the child in his arms. After finding out what exactly the ship needed, the three of you headed to the TIE Fighter.

"The only thing I'm grateful for from this planet is that there are no Jawas here to steal my ship's parts."

You giggled at the Mandalorian's remark, "you were thieved by Jawas? How did that happen?"

The mandalorian remained silent for a couple minutes, "it's a long story."

"We've got time."

Even though he wasn't looking at you, and even if his face wasn't visible, you knew he wanted to glare at you. You could practically feel the eye roll.

"What? Too embarrassing to tell?"

He kept quiet and continued walking as the child cooed happily near mando's shoulder.

You wore a smug expression knowing very well that the story was most likely an embarrassing one. As much as you wanted to know, you just decided to forget about it, you knew that getting this mandalorian to talk would be a mission impossible.
>>
You sat on a rock as the mandalorian began gathering the materials needed for his ship; As of now you were to watch the child and make sure no foreign creatures attacked him.

The child babbled as he picked up a rock, examining it as if it was a new toy out of the box. He then began waddling towards you as he raised his little arm to give you a better look at the rock he discovered.
"Oooo that's a good one!"

The kid chirped in happiness and picked up another pebble that was near his feet and raised his arm up again.
"Oh wow.. that one looks amazing!"
You weren't lying, it was a small pebble with small hints and hues of purple. The child kept his arm towards you whilst tilting his head to the side, indicating for you to take the pebble. You reached out and grabbed it from his little fingers. You then gave it one last look before safely tucking it in your belt which had a small compartment for small things.

Mando here and there would look around for danger or look at you and the kid. He was just so intrigued to the bond you've created with him so quickly, almost like how he did with the child when he first rescued him.
A small pang of guilt pinched mando but he quickly shook it away.
>>
It had been about an hour since the three of you arrived at the TIE Fighter and everything seemed to be going smoothly.
You decided to take the child for a little walk around the Fighter to keep him entertained.