XIV

I return home from the bar, not nearly as drunk as I'd like to be. Sadly, Elijah was monitoring my drinking and being a total bore. Roaming the kitchen I knock something over trying to get a glass. They're so high up and without Eric here I won't be able to get up there without climbing. I reach for the closest mug instead and pour the first bottle I see. My feet feel so cold against the polished flooring. I spin in a circle careful to hold my mug up as I enjoy the cold feeling under my feet. I then sit on the floor knocking my drink back only to have to get up to get more. I should've brought the bottle down here with me.

Getting up I grab the bottle pouring some for myself. Putting the bottle down I slam it on the counter a little too hard. Shushing myself as I try to step away from the scene of the crime. Out in the living room I stare at my own reflection in the glass.

"Is anyone home?" I call out. I shout again, "Home anyone!" I let out a sigh, "Of course not I'm home all alone." Muttering to myself as I take another sip. Looking around the room I nearly forget what it is I am looking for. I find my phone on the island in the kitchen. I put some music on and turn the volume up the loudest it can go, leaving it on the coffee table as I dance about the room.

Dancing in my drunken stupor has me tripping over my own feet. Falling to the floor I spill the bottle a little and laugh at myself on the floor. The door closes and Eric is standing there just looking at me.

"Well if it isn't the deer in a car."

The look on his face is confusion and then I hear it, yeah I said that completely wrong. I erupt in a fit of laughter what would a deer be doing in a car? The laughter drowns out the music playing and Eric still simply stands there. What was once funny is now annoying me; why does he just stand there just blankly staring?

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I ask.

I want to throw something but the only thing next to me is this bottle. Besides, that would make a mess and I'd be the one cleaning it up later because Eric is too far up his own ass to even realize the bottle was being thrown at him. I lie back on the ground so I don't have to look at him staring. After a few more minutes of standing there, he finally went up to our bedroom. When I was certain he was in the room I allowed myself to cry as the music played filling the room.

****

Waking in the morning my head feels as though its being controlled by someone else and my thoughts are magnificently loud. I go for the kitchen to take an Advil but the pill going down causes a choking fit making me vomit it right back up. I shake my head sipping at some water and heading upstairs I need a proper rest. I look at the bed and Eric isn't in it.

"Eric?" I call for him and get no reply. Of course, yet again he's not home but that's all right I'll enjoy myself. I go into the drawer grabbing the aspirin and walking my way into the kitchen for some water. Downing them both I make my way to the bathroom to freshen up. After a very necessary shower I feel fresh walking from my bedroom I pass the playroom. Upon reaching the steps, I turn back towards the play room. Recalling many memories in there I walk up to the toy selection. The beautifully crafted white cordless wand, the clit kisser and the way it pulsates, the rabbit and the way it vibrates as it rubs my clitoris. Running my fingers over the different anal beads I find myself wanting to play again just like we used to.

Taking the wand I take the slip and slide it down my shoulders allowing the dress to fall to my ankles. I stand here naked in this cold room, my skin fills with goosebumps and my nipples harden. Looking around I'm unsure where to do this; in the chair in the corner of the room, or the swing, suspended, or I could do this on the bed. The choice is clear I make myself comfortable on his throne like chair, laying across it the way he used to make me do it.