XIX

A/N **WARNING** There are things said in this chapter that may be upsetting. If you are someone that self harms, uses drugs to escape, feeling numb depressed or just feeling alone. Please seek help. There are so many people who are going through this you are not alone. The best decision you can do for yourself is to get help. Nothing is ever better than loving yourself the way you should be loved and showing others how to love you. If you didn't already know I love all of my readers and wish nothing but the best for every single one of you. If you need help inbox me and we can find help for you where you live. Stay say lovelies lets take care of ourselves. -xx

He's given me a bath, made me breakfast and now he wants to brush my hair. Brushing my hair, just with the differences in our textures of hair he wouldn't even know how. I stand in my towel and I begin to laugh, he's never done my hair before this day. I'd rather we not start this now, I'm already struggling to keep my feelings from getting involved. He notices my resistance and stands up against the wall in his domineering way. I don't know what he thought was going to happen, he'd nurse me back to life and I'd just forgive everything and we move on. I won't allow myself to go ack when he's done me wrong even with what I know now. He's still wrong because he had no problem icing me out so e could feel nothing about cheating. Not even a good cheater because he was awful to me whilst doing that.

I grab up my things and he is quick to ask, "Are you leaving now?"

"Do you have something more you'd like to say aside from the things you said this morning?"

"I'd like to talk about the real stuff."

"So then do that not this...you rope me in with sex and pleasantries but that's not going to work this time."

He lets off a hearty sigh and I look away from him afraid I may say or do something that I may come to regret. But still glancing up I see his face looks so deep in thought. He's trying to decide whether he should tell me something and my guess is he's going to choose not to. Typically I'll ignore this face and let him leave me behind but what's the point.

"Just say it." I snap at him, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

Releasing his lip from his teeth he shakes his head. He looks as if he wants to laugh or wants to yell but quickly fixes his face to do as it always does, saying nothing at all.

"I went and visited your sister after you left me." My eyes dart to his blue eyes and he stares back. "I had to ask her about you."

I did the same.

I walked into the building signing my life away just visit my sister. Stepping into what looks like a cafeteria break or something she comes in from the doors and she's smiling. As if our last talk went so well. Her face drops, she comes within a foot of me.

"What did he do." As if she knows me so well or knows him so well to just read that upon seeing me.

"I think he did what he did with you with someone else." And as I say the words my eyes burn to the brim and the tears fall. Started to feel like I needed air and couldn't remember how breathing went. Before I clear up my vision of the blinding tears I feel her embrace. Her hair smells of lavender and lemons. She has the faintest scent of cigarettes and she's hugging me. I can't remember when was the last time she and I hugged. Oh, I think I'm breathing now. That's good my body remembers how that works. She's still hugging me and my eyes are still running.

"Maia. I—" She starts. She pulls back lifting my chin, "When I went after him it was out of spite, jealousy and I was so stupid. I feel obligated to tell you everything and to really apologize."