===< 38 >===

No perspective

With the autobots....

                      Wheeljack kept looking back in the direction of Darkmount which he had memorized, even with all the action of him and the rest of the bots being chased by Predaking in the air. He was back with the rest of the team, except for Optimus and Smokescreen who were no where to be found.

                    "Wheeljack?" Arcee asked. Wheeljack snaps back in surprise and asks"W-what? Whassup?" Miko says "You've been looking in a random direction ever few minutes. Do you see a ghost?" Ultra Magnus speaks for him "This thing called a ghost. What is that?" Bulkhead explains "A ghost is this floating, undead.... thing.... that follows you around, scaring you supposedly. It's fake though. It's not real........ Um... Sir." The mech nods "Then no. He is not seeing a ghost. But I am curious on why you keep looking in a random direction." Wheeljack sighs, looking away. Bulkhead steps in "Yeah, Jackie. You've been looking in strange directions ever since you got back to us." Wheeljack groans "You wouldn't understand---" "If you're the only one who gets it, stop doing it." The commander snaps, turning back to go to his ship. Wheeljack is surprised by this.

                     "If only you knew what it feels like to be without a great friend who is suffering and in pain because their father could care less about them." The white wrecker thought. He thought about other things as well; Beating the scrap out of Magnus being the main one. He followed Magnus onto the ship and Ultra showed off his weapon's case "Autobots. Take your pick." Wheeljack smirks "Now you're speaking my language, sir." He realizes what he said and groans in disaproval at his easy give in.

The autobots pick their weapons and go inside the Harbinger to plan their mission. 

                 Wheeljack didn't really pay attention as he was focused on Soldier and getting him back, yet he didn't know how to tell Magnus that a bot that almost no one knows. A bot that he cares for but is a huge pain in the aft to others. 

                  Bulkhead's voice took him away from his thoughts "So we'll have to get past enemy lines. How though?" "Wrecker style." Wheeljack states. Magnus snaps "I couldn't deal with 'wrecker style' back on Cybertron and I refuse to deal with it here. Wheeljack growls, baring his teeth a bit. Ultra Magnus continues "Now we require a means of thinning the Decepticon ranks to even the odds if we're to have any hope of completing this mission, or surviving it."