Chapter 15

I am an idiot. It doesn't take me long to figure that much out, it's been three weeks and she still keeps ignoring my calls. I could bug the girls to tell me where she is at but they wouldn't tell me. They think that I am a jerk. Well whatever.

I sit down on the couch. Henikein in hand. Seems that all I do lately is drink. I look around my living room and that is all I see is empty beer bottles and random bowls of food. Empty of coarse. I should start cleaning and start looking for my fiance and daughter. I'm just to lazy and depressed.

The front door opens and closes and I have no idea who it us. I don't even bother to stand up and greet them. Hell I don't even remember where my dog went to.

"OH MY GOD!! This place is a freaking mess!" I turn my head to look at Max and I shrug my shoulders.

"You need to clean this mess up Jimmy. You're not going to get Lex, and Phe back if you're moping around and the house is messy. Like really?" She starts picking up the beer bottles and goes to the kitchen and throws them away.

Not before seeing the piled high dishes. "OH MY GOD!! This is redicouls Jimmy!!"

She comes back into the living room with a black trash bag and starts picking up all the trash that is all over the place. "Come on Jimmy Get up, go do those dishes now."

I groan but stand and go to the kitchen. I turn on the water and fill the sink up squeezing the soap into the water. I place dishes in the water. I take one out and start to wash it.

Max, moves around in the living room putting the last of the bottles in the trash bag, she gathers what trash is in the hallway and comes into the kitchen sitting the trash bag by the back door.

"Listen, Jimmy I understand that you're hurting right now. But if you honestly tried to look for Lexi you would know that she didn't go that far." I turn the water off finishing the last of the dishes,

"What are you talking about."

"I'm saying that she's in a hotel, waiting for you to come find her, and tell her that you remember her, that you remember everything that the two of you have. Together." I look down at the table.

"Where are they staying?"

"They're at The Waterfront Beach hotel." I'm sure my eyes lit up.

I didn't even say a word to Max, I darted to the door and ran as fast as I could to the hotel, only to find out that they have gone for the day. I tried to get a key but they wouldn't give me one so I sit and wait.