- 13

Sub sat down back to the place while Jeongguk was standing outside the entrance of the resturant where he told her to meet. Its been 6 minutes since the real timing and you didn't came.

He was afraid that y/n won't be coming but when he saw a cab stopped in front of him, as the door got open. Revealing her, a smile plucked up on his lips.

He moved his hand forward as helped her coming out. She paid the fair as the driver drove away the cab. She looked at him as smiled, "hey jeon"

Jeongguk chuckled as said, "should we go inside?" y/n nodded. They both went inside the resturant as fixed a table. Pulling the menu in hands as they went through the dishes but the answer was same in end, "white sause pasta" waiter went away as they both looked at each other.

"so why you called me here?" she asked as jeongguk let out a sigh. Remembering taehyung words to let true feelings out not some love speeches from movies sighing once again. He moved his hand and slowly grabbed her hand, "look i know you won't say the words in back. But im not liking the fact that you are going with a piece of whatever thing that cafe guy is. Just don't go on a date with him" she looked at him but nodded. "okay"

He looked at her as she just let him be. He was shocked how she said yes this easily. "i- y/n" "you could have told me this at school jeon, no need to push the dinner-"

"no no i wanted to have a dinner with you, cause i wanna say something else too" she nodded. "i- wanted to say that- that day where we had sex was important for me, i meant every single thing at that time and i said that it didn't meant anything cause i thought you won't be loving the fact that i had some feelings for you, in something more than friends " he said.

She looked at him before pulling her lips in a pout." Oh that means you love me?" she asked as he nodded with pressed lips. She sighed as smiled at him." jeongguk i dont know my feelings for you yet but i expected you to say yes to me that day, i dont know what this feeling is... But maybe we can give a chance to this relationship? "

He smiled as nodded. I smiled back as said, "so yes?" he nodded. And there it was the end of their small relationship. Maybe not the perfect end as movies but it was a happy ending.

___________________________________________

Hey❤finally came to an end❤it was my first book so its not that perfect but i hope you guys will understand. And i promise my books from now on will be good from this one. I'll make sure to define the situation well from now on and will always take care of grammer mistakes. Hope the ending suited your way❤please vote and comment your opinion anf flaws you found in book❤and i'll updating taehyung book now. Hope you guys will love the book. See you in next book❤take care and love ya!!!

— j k