Chapter three:

"No no no, I'm telling you, Tom riddle is hot" Cameron beams as we jump off the bus. "Oh yeah because a man who kills people who don't follow his ways is real attractive, Cam" I reply sarcastically.

We link arms again as we stroll toward the building. "Anyway, what are we doing tonight?" I ask as we scurry through the crowds. "I don't know, movies?" She shrugs. We make it to my locker and I open it up.
"Sure" I agree. "Uh oh, Luke's coming" she gulps. I look to the side of me and see Cams ex boyfriend Luke with another skank.

"Don't you dare look" I scold her but it was too late; her eyes were deep into thought at the couple. "Come on" I tell her, wrapping my arms around her as we embrace in a hug. "What the hell has happened to me? I've become moist over a boy" she snuffles. Before Luke, Cameron had no interest in boys but then he came along and swept her off her feet...before throwing her down and stamping on her heart by cheating on her with her cousin.

I caress her hair. "You can do so much better than that...dweeb" I assure her, her head still in my chest. She looks up and wipes the tears from her eyes. "You're right. No more boys, just us two" she nods. She looks ahead. "Oh god, he's coming over" she rolls her eyes.

"Gag with me with a spoon" I mumble. "Ladies, how are you on this fine day?" He beams in his usual cocky attitude, putting his arms around us. We look at each other and nod before Cameron elbowing him in the stomach, causing him to groan and fall on his knees.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her, asshole?" I snap. The whole hallway is staring and laughing as me and Cam high-five and walk away. "That felt amazing" she squeals. "Same for me, what does he think he's trying to do" I sneer. The bell for class rings so we continue up the hall.

"Okay, the plan for this evening: we go home, change, I'll come to you at 5:30, we go to the movies, order food and all that crap, watch the movie while mocking the kissing couples, come out, say goodbyes and go home, deal?" She suggests. "Sounds a plan" I agree. "It's a date then" she smiles. We hug one more time before joining the rest of the class to line up.