Chapter 69- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun's heart dropped.

The plan had failed.

We failed!

Soobin was in the grasp of the infamous Marvolo. Marvolo had a strong grip on Soobin's neck, a killer smile on his face.

Yeonjun blood boiled.

This man has ruined my life, Taehyun's life, everyone's life, our mission, and NOW HE IS CHOKING SOOBIN!!

Soobin's eyes were starting to lose focus. His movements were becoming more feeble by the second.

All of a sudden, someone jumped in front of Soobin and Marvolo.

Hueningkai.

His eyes held a look so vicious, even Marvolo was stunned for a second.

A smug smile stretched across Marvolo's face. He lazily snapped his fingers and guards swarmed by his side.

"Get all of them," Marvolo said, pointing at everyone in the hall.

About three dozen guards ran towards everyone. Chaos broke out.

Yeonjun secured his jacket. Inside his jacket was the book and he did NOT want to lose that.

One guard jumped at Yeonjun. Yeonjun stumbled to the side, narrowly avoiding the guard. Anger flowed through his veins.

He leapt at the guard, causing the guard to fall on the floor. Yeonjun climbed on top of him and punched him hard in the face.

The guard whimpered weakly. Yeonjun felt guilt flood his system, but he quickly drained that away. He didn't have time to feel bad at the moment.

Yeonjun was going to stand up, but someone pushed him down. A big buff guard stepped on Yeonjun's stomach. Yeonjun cried out. He tried to wiggle his way out, but the guard's foot was too strong.

The big guard bent down and placed a cloth on Yeonjun's nose.

DON'T SNIFF, DON'T SNIFF!!!

Sadly, Yeonjun inhaled a bit of the air. Spots danced in his vision. His head suddenly felt a million times heavier.

Yeonjun fought to keep his eyes open, but his attempts were futile.

Yeonjun's eyelids fluttered shut and his body went weak.

•<><><><><><><><><><><><><>•

Yeonjun's mind felt murky.

What happened?

Where am I?

Yeonjun realized that he was laying on a concrete floor. He got up, but immediately regretted it.

His vision swam and he almost collapsed.

Almost.

Someone held Yeonjun up, saving him from going splat on the floor.

The calming smell of cinnamon filled Yeonjun's nostrils.

Soobin!

Yeonjun weakly opened his eyes. A small bulb hung on the ceiling, barely lighting up the small room. The floor, walls, and ceiling were all gray in color. The cold air bit harshly at Yeonjun's skin, making his arm hairs stand up.

Soobin stood in front of Yeonjun, worry lines on his forehead. He seemed to be the only other person in the room.

Yeonjun blinked his tiredness away.