Chapter 12- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

The castle shone proudly in the sunlight. It looked like it was glowing, making it seem even more unreal than it already was. Sadly, Yeonjun couldn't see this beautiful scene.

He was asleep.

His head was leaning against the window and bouncing every time the road got bumpy. There were dried tears staining his face, but he still looked as gorgeous as ever.

Out of nowhere, the driver slammed the breaks, causing Yeonjun to suddenly move forward. His head hit somewhere causing him to waking up.

"AAHHRRGGH," Yeonjun screamed, but then immediately covered his mouth.

For second I thought I was being kidnapped!

Yeonjun looked out the window and gasped. Right in front of him was the palace. Something that Yeonjun had only seen in videos and pictures. His eyes sparkled in delight as he took in his surroundings. 

Decorating the perimeter of the castle were flower beds. There were so many beautiful colors to see. Trees also lined the outside of the castle, which only made it seem more like a fairytale. Yeonjun could hear birds squawking, crickets chirping, and people happily conversing. 

Jackson, who was driving the car, stepped out and waited for Yeonjun to follow him. Yeonjun stepped out of the car and was hit with the scent of delicious food. His stomach growled after smelling the food.

Damn I'm really hungry, the last thing I ate was just a bag of popcorn.

Yeonjun's looked around and tried not to gawk at what he saw. When Jackson lead him inside, Yeonjun spotted a chocolate fountain in the entrance.

Yeonjun pinched himself, just to make sure he wasn't imagining all this.

Jackson kept on walking, so Yeonjun just followed him. He was currently feeling a mixture of different emotions. He couldn't tell how he felt at the moment. He was a bit excited, but also scared. Happy, but sad at the same time.

After walking for a long time, Jackson finally stopped in his tracks and faced Yeonjun.

"Here is your room Prince Yeonjun. Your parents will come to your room in a few minutes, so make yourself comfortable. Your new clothes are in the closet on the right."

Woah, Prince Yeonjun sounds so weird. I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

Jackson bowed down to Yeonjun and then left.

It felt so weird when he bowed down to me.

Yeonjun plopped down on the bed as soon as he entered the room. The bed swallowed him whole, which made Yeonjun look so cute and tiny.

"Wow this bed feels so soft, I might actually sleep faster," Yeonjun said out loud. He got on the bed and started jumping on it. Up and down he went, his giggles bouncing off the walls.

Little did he know that two people were watching him with a curious expression.

When Yeonjun saw the two people watching him, he yelped and immediately stopped what he was doing.

Standing in his room were the King and Queen of Ayra, his biological parents.

Shocked was an understatement of how Yeonjun was feeling at the moment. He never cared about the royal family, and then today he found out that he is royalty.

King Wan gave Yeonjun a huge grin that showed off his pearly white teeth. Queen Mina (Not from Twice) looked at Yeonjun with so much affection on her face. Yeonjun smiled at the sight, he had never seen anyone look at him with so much affection before.

"Do you like the palace?" the Queen asked Yeonjun, breaking the silence.

"I-I yes I do, I guess," Yeonjun replied awkwardly.

The King and Queen walked over to Yeonjun, wanting to get a closer look at their long lost son. The Queen cupped Yeonjun's face and smiled even more.

"You're so handsome Yeonjun. Yeonjun! Wow it feels so good to say your name! I'm so happy you didn't change your name."

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why would I change my name? What do you mean?"

"I named you," the king said proudly, "You were wrapped in a blanket that was customized for you. Your name and birthdate were on it when you were kidnapped all those years ago. The blanket ripped in half during the fight. Part of the blanket was still wrapped around you. I think the part of the blanket had your name and birthdate on it was the part that was still wrapped around you. So whoever found you knew your name and birthdate, but no one knew it was the Prince because we didn't announce your birth yet."

"Do you mind me asking why?"

The Queen looked at the King expectantly, but the King cleared his throat and said, "Not now, maybe some other time."

Huh? That's weird.

"Anyways, we wanted to see how you were doing. Things are going to be very different from what you are used to, but don't worry, you'll have a ton of people here in the castle that will help you. I'm so glad we could meet our son, but we need to complete the family reunion."

What does that mean? WAIT A MINUTE-

"Yeonjun meet Beomgyu, your long lost brother."

Jsjsjsjjsnsjsjhshsgshshhwjhahahag- 

I planned for Soobin and Yeonjun to meet this chapter but I didn't go through with that. Sorry 🥺 But they will meet very very VERY soon 😉

Do you like Yeonjun's parents?

Why do you think the King and Queen never announced Yeonjun's birth?

Sending lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️