The party part 69

"Oi ima go back to being horny bye!" Pink bitch says disappearing.

"Uhhh......????" Gay ass says confused.

Kokegrapegayratman thought that surely it couldn't get even worse but he was mistaken.

*Weeb shit* Korekiyo was watching anime on his phone. Curiously, rat man looks over to see what he was watching.

"SHITE FUCKFUCK FUCKF UCIKMNF UCJK-" Gay rape man says.

MAWARI TSUZUKERU HAGURUMA NI WA NARISAGARANAI HEIKIN ENJIRU TANJOU KARA HAJIMATTA JOGOKU

ASOBI HANBUN DE KAMI GA MICHIBIITA BANJOU NO SEKAI NO NO NO GAME NO LIFE NURUI HEION WO BASSARI KIRISUTETE EIKOU E NO KAIDAN NI SONZAI KIZAMUNDA

"FUCK HE'S WATCHING THE INCEST ANIME!!" Kokichi gayass groans.

"You need God." Avocado boy says.

"The only thing I need is incest." Alabama man says.

"Let me tell you about our Lord and Saviour GOD and not Jesus Christ, fuck that dude he wasn't really the son of God." Avocado dude says.

Kokroach looks on confused. "Uhhh Rantaro nani the fuck!?" 

*Weeb incest noises* 

"Mhmhmmmmm yum yummy yummy yum yum yum, hey succi boi come over here so I can make you join my sexy sister!" Alabama man says.

"Uh I don't fucking think so you weird ass incest fucker." Kokichi gayass says.

Suddenly Rantaro whipped out his MASSIVE FUCKING Mickey Mouse dreidel and used the power of 「SPIN」 to fucking break incest man's phone. 

"YOU CUNT!!" Alabama man screams. 

"You see I used the power of the golden ratio on Kokichi's fat gorilla dumpy to make the Holy Mickey Mouse Dreidel spin with so much force that Star Platinum's strength couldn't even stop it. It is said that this very holy dreidel was sculpted by Lord Sharticus himself."

"What the fuck are you even talking about?" Kokichi gayass asks.

"You wouldn't get it you normie." Avocado man says.

*Tik tok music still playing*

"SUCCI MY SEXY SEEEEEALLLLL STOP BEING A CRINGE FUCKER, HEY AVOCODO BITCH BREAK HIS PHONE TOO WHY DONT YOU!???" Kok man says angrily.

But Rantaro was too busy JERKING OFF TO NOTICE

ahhhhhh fuck fuck fuck

"mmmmmmmmmmmmm mM M M mMMMMn K MM m jb mM SHIUICHIHIHI BOY YOUR BOOTY BE LOOKING FRESH~" KAeDEAD says veery suedcauctivel.y

Rat man just fucking starts singing the excalibur song menacingly while his short ass strolls up to kaedadd and gives her. A BUG WANK on the head and says

"bitch if you don't stop I will get the rope then you will be kaedead." KOrapep ksays

"Ill go get the hydraulic press you small penis boy." Kaedaded says while she strokes succis MASSIBE AHOGE.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I wish for death." gay Rat man says,

(I wish for death too kokichi writing this shit pls I just want to finish it I have om ideas im just spouting nonsense at this point help sum during for a dtorkee;)

SUDDENTYL A GAY ASS WHITE HAIREd bitch comes over to succi and starts also stroking his MASSIBVE SCHLONG WAIT WHAT

kokichi rat man comes in with his massive crowbar and crowbars komaeda in the knee real fucking hard sending him hurling to the GORUND AND HIS FUCKING HARD BIG. OL SCHLONG GETS RIPPED OFF ITN THE PROCESS???????????????

what the fucj am I wirrint

I give up.