6. Emotional Fool

Another shot. Enjoy reading and kindly ignore any mistakes.

Whom is he fooling me or himself thought Ridhima. She had heard the conversation between Angre and Vansh. All the while he was fooling her but for what??? More than getting shocked she was hurt that he played with her emotions.

She went to her room and moved to the bathroom and locked the door. The only place where she could even cry her heart out without others notice. She opened the shower and sat under it. Didn't he claim to be so and so and couldn't he even identify who was betraying him and not? Wasn't she the one longing for him to return from death? Didn't she try to rectify her mistakes after getting to know the true colors of Kabir and Anupriya ? Didn't he see the love she had for him ? Didn't he got hurt when he saw her in pain? Or was it all a drama? Didn't she tried to protect his family as her own family from the clutches of Kabir and Anupriya, not even considering the pain they gave her? Didn't she ignored all the taunts, accusations fled upon her? Didn't he promised her to take care of her? Didn't he notice the pain she was undergoing? Did she really deserve all this? Did he thought to torture her to that extent that she might lose her mind? Didn't he try to find out the truth to know the real culprits? If only Sia had woken up from coma, but why she needs Sia to prove herself........... Didn't she trusted and gave her love to both of them? Why do she have to be sufferer at the end like always? Yes, she had betrayed him but was it really to that extent where he thought to give her emotional torture? Didn't she tried to tell him her past?...... What was her role between them?.......Does she really deserve this??....... No, not anymore...... She won't let them play with her anymore..... It's their game..... Let them decide who wants to win and lose.....let them decide who wants to be catcher and be prey........ But not using her...... She had enough...... She beared enough torture..... She don't deserve to be in the emotional rollercoaster........ She had received the punishment for her mistakes..... But not let them hurt her anymore...... Doesn't they think she too have feelings and emotions....... Yes, she admits that she is a great emotional fool.

She cried and cried until the last drops of tears fell from her eyes. She heard the knocks. Vansh/Vihaan was calling out her. She didn't responded. Why was he showing the concern when he actually didn't felt it? Was it just another way to convince her? Would be....... The sounds of knocks became louder and louder. She needed to open the door. Otherwise he would break the door. No, he hasn't any rights to see her devastated form. She closed the tap and moved forward to open the door. Vansh/Vihaan was standing in front of her. She could see the relief when he saw her. She mentally mocked his attitude.

Vansh looked her from top to toe. She was completely drenched. Before letting him ask her, she moved forward to the shelf to take out the dress. He got irritated when she didn't answer his questions. He blocked her way.
Vansh/vihaan : Are you deaf? How many times I'm calling you? Why aren't you answering?
She remained silent.
He turned to his flirting mood. " Seems like you are in a good mood to take bath that too this time....you could have asked me to handover your dress outside the bathroom.... You didn't have to come out like this..."
She looked at him and felt disgusted with the way he was acting. Was this Vansh whom she knew? Could he really go to this extent? Did he really take this much effort to be flirty in front of her? It doesn't suit the Vansh she knew.

She ignored him and moved forward to bathroom. Before he could enter she closed the door. " There is something wrong with her but what? " he thought. She came out drying her hair with the towel in her hand. She switched off the lights, picked her pillow and went straight up to the sofa and layed down. Vansh/ Vihaan got irritated with her behavior. He switched on the lights and went near her.
Vansh/ Vihaan : What's wrong with you? Why are ignoring me?
Ridhima remained as if not listening to him.
Vansh/ Vihaan ( irritated) : urgh..... Ridhima I'm talking to you. Are you this much sleepy that you don't want to have dinner too.
Ridhima ( calmly ) : If you are hungry go and have.
Vansh/ Vihaan face suddenly changed to concern one. " Aren't you feeling well? Do you want me to call the doctor? " he tried to touch her forehead, but was stopped by Ridhima. " I'm fine, if you don't have any problem switch off the lights " she said. She pulled off the blanket above her.
Vansh / Vihaan : You may be fine but I won't let you sleep here. I said you, you can sleep on the bed. He was about to pick her up when she stopped his hands.
Ridhima : Do you want me to sleep in Daadi's room?
Vansh/ Vihaan : You will be only able to go when I allow you.
Ridhima (Determination) : Do you think so?

Vansh / Vihaan have never seen her in this form. " I think so it would be better " said Ridhima and moved out of her room. He was completely clueless as what might have happened to her. He thought the need to find out.

She headed towards Daadi's room. Even though Daadi wasn't convinced with the excuse she gave to stay in her room, she let her in. Daadi thought Vansh and Ridhima might had a fight. She chuckled thinking when would they will be grown ups. But only Ridhima knew the events she was undergoing. She layed on her lap thinking this would be her last day with her. She slowly placed her hands on Daadi's legs, mentally asking for forgiveness for all that she did. She had broken her trust. She knows Daadi wouldn't be able to handle the truth. She knows that Daadi will be cursing her after getting to know the truth. But at least she could ask the night completely for forgiveness atleast for her own peace. She knows that he won't easily will leave her. He would go to that extreme to find her. But she determines not to give up so easily.

End of shot 6.
Wait for the next one.