Good Riddance!!

I started walking home before I got really pissed at them. I looked at my watch that said it was about 22:30 p.m. I didn’t look back at them to see what they were doing, I just kept on walking. When I got home I saw all my stuff out on the driveway with a note:

Look you ungrateful little b--ch, I told you to be here in 10 min and you weren’t, so now you will never be here again!! I don’t ever want to see you near this house or me ever again. Here is all your stuff, every single one of it, so you don’t have an excuse to come here again and I don’t have to look at you again.

Goodbye you peace of crap.

PS: Hope you get run over by a car!!

Wow, talk about harsh! But at least she’s out of my life once and for all and I don’t have to look at her ugly face ever again.

I got my bags and started walking, wondering where I’m gonna stay. I walked around for a while looking at all the old abandoned houses that still had roof and was still whole. Then I remembered the one were the others and I where poking each other earlier and went in there, it still had an old matrice in one of the rooms. Carefully I made my way up stairs without falling through the floor myself. I walked to the last room at the end of the hall way and opened the door carefully, I found the matrice! I took one of my shoes out of my bag and started beating the matrice until all the dust, dirt and insects were gone. I took my bedding sheets and stuff out of the other bag and covered the thing with them so it looked like my bed, then I laid all my bags and stuff out on the floor and hung my clothes and things in an old closet that didn’t smell like old people and didn’t have any spiders or things in. After about an hour and a half I got into my pj’s and went to sleep. 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cell Convo<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Me:”  Hello?....”

Jinxx:” Hey Shadow!” he said practically screaming “Are you awake?”

Me:” I am now, what do you want? It’s 4:30 in the morning…”

Jinxx:” I know, sorry about that. Andy asked me to call you, he says he wants to talk to you…”

Me:” Tell him I said no. He can talk to me in the morning.”

Jinxx:” He says it’s already morning…”

Me:” Oh ha-ha very funny. You know what I mean!!”

Jinxx:” Hey don’t get mad at me, he’s the one who said it! Talk to him…”

Andy:” Hey Shadow, sorry I woke you…”

Me:” what do you want Andy?”

Andy:” I just want to talk…”

Me:” We can talk later, I’m tired.”

Andy:”Oky, when and where?”

Me:” Just meet me in front of the old house where we were playing earlier.” I hung up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>End of cell convo<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I placed my phone on the floor next to my bed and went back to sleep…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Andy’s POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

She hung up before I could ask the time. I looked at the watch on the wall of the tour bus and it was already 4:40 a.m. I gave the phone back to Jinxx and told him what she said.

Jinxx:” Dude we are so coming with you.”

Me:” I was going to ask you any way…”

Jinxx:” Oky, but dude, you’re not going in your boxers are you?”

Me:” What? No, I’m not an idiot!”

Jinxx:” Hahahahaha, I wonder……”

We laughed and then I hit him with a pillow until he fell to the ground and then I hit him some more. J

Jinxx:” Hahahaha, dude, hahaha, go get ready, hahahahaha, boxer boy, hahaha.”

Me:” Why you little……This fight is not over, I’ll get you.”

Jinxx:” We’ll see about that.”

I hit him one more time with the pillow and then threw it at him. I undressed and then went to shower. After I showered, I got dressed and did m hair. When I was done it was about 6:30 a.m. so I went to the kitchen for some breakfast and saw that everyone was already done eating, dressed and was watching TV.

Me:” Unfair guys!”

Ashley:” What? We can’t help it if you’re a slow poke...”

Me:” No, I meant that you guys had breakfast already and you didn’t even make some for me!?”

Ashley:” You have arms and legs, make it yourself…”

Me:” You’re mean you know that...”

Ashley:” Yea, but you still love me.”

I rolled my eyes and smirked at him, he just laughed and looked at the TV.

He is so annoying sometimes, but he’s still my best friend.

I ran to the kitchen and made me some bacon for breakfast, after I finished we all started walking towards the old house from yesterday. Then Jake got the idea to hide inside the house and wait for Shadow and when she shows up we all jump out and scare her. Everybody thought it was a great idea since it was only 7:30, she’ll probably still be sleeping and we’ll have time to check out the house a bit. When we got inside the house we decided to split up and each go hide in a different room to scare her from every direction. I went into the room I poke d her to death, on the first floor, the others went up stairs to hide.

C.C.:”OH…MY…WORD!!!”