VEEEEEEEEEERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay!!! so i've been wanting to post this at the end of my next chapter... but i havent even started to think of wrighting the next one... so i'm kinda fucked there -_- anyway... i juat wanted to let you all know that you can stop hating me and calling me a BVB hater since i turned Andy all phyco.... cuz the fact is that i actually love and adore BVB with my whole being!! ask any of my friends... they are all i ever talk about... they are the reason i am still alive and breathing... and typing this... i just have a really sick and twisted mind... my BF calls me Phyco XP.........lol..... so please don't thing i hate them or anything... my friends at school have been begging me to turn the story back to the way it was, and i promide i'm working on it... but every love story needs just a smidge of drama... doesn't it???? so yea... chill your tit muscles and ball sacks... Andrew Dennis Biersack <----- that's his full real name..........will return to his normal, sexy, seductive self!!! but i thank all of you for your support on this story!!! Feel free to read my other story: Unholy..... FAIR WARNING!!! it begind very depressively and then andrew abuses her too... BUT that's all about to change!!!! STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cue dramating nerve wrecking music*

~bloodSOAKEDtragety