Adopted or Kidnapped???

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C.C.’s POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Everyone ran in different directions into different rooms. I ran up stairs and into the last room at the end of the hall way and opened the door running in and closing the door immediately behind me, when I turned around I saw Shadow sleeping on the floor with all her stuff unpacked into the closets and stuff.

Me:”OH…MY…WORD!!!” I froze.

Everyone came running in and froze behind me when they saw Shadow. It was very quiet for a while, nobody moved a muscle, then Andy spoke…

Andy:” How long do you guys think she’s been living here?”

Jinxx:” She must have came here last night when we were all gone, cuz I ran in here yesterday when I was hiding from Ashley and these stuff weren’t here then.”

Ashley:” It’s true, I found him in here and poked him to death on that matrise.”

Jinxx:” It hurt!!!”

Ashley:” Hahaha, you wimp.”

Jake:” Guys be quiet! You’re gonna wake Shadow!”

Andy:” Them? You’re the one yelling”

Me:” Would you guys just shut up! We have more important things to worry about”

Everyone else:” Sorry…”

Me:” Now, what are we going to do about this? She can’t stay here, there’s no water and no electricity here…”

Andy:” Let’s take her back to the tour bus, she can sleep in my room…”

Ashley:” And where are you going to sleep?”

Andy:” Dude, my room has a couch. I’m not an idiot and don’t say it Jinxx! “

I don’t get the joke, why are Andy and Jinxx laughing themselves to the ground? Probably an inside joke…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley’s POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Everyone stared at Andy and Jinxx.

Why laugh about that?

Me:” Guys stop laughing, you’re gonna wake Shadow.”

Andy & Jinxx:” Sorry again…”

Me:” Andy I admit that’s a good idea but how are we going to get her to the bus? We walked here and we can’t carry her and her stuff all the way back…”

Andy:” Uuhhmm…………Wait, who runs the fastest here?”

Jake:” Me?”

Andy:” Oky, so run to the bus and drive it here, we’ll pack her things while you go and then when you come back with the bus we simply just put her stuff in my room and then carry her to my bed, she can sleep there, then we just drive back to our spot?”

Me:” Andy! That’s brilliant! Why didn’t I think of that?”

Andy:” Cuz I’m the smart one…” J

Me:” Dude please, you wouldn’t know smart if it ripped off your arm and b--ch slapped you with your own hand…”

Andy:” Oh yea, then why didn’t you think of the plan?”

Me:” Cuz….cuz…Oh whatever, just go and eat some cookies.”

Andy:” If there were cookies here I would’ve already eaten them…”