Going Home

I laid down on the couch listing to my music for a while, then Andy poked my stomach and I opened my eyes, he was standing over me. I took one ear phone out and turned my open ear to him asking him to repeat what he said.

Andy:” We’re at the air port, get up and get going.”

Me:” Sorry…”

I grabbed my iPod and stuff and left the bus. When I got outside everybody was already walking towards the air port entrance, Andy walked up behind me and slightly, yet softly, pushed me forward.

Andy:” Let’s go.”

Me:” Ky…”

I let him walk in front of me since I didn’t know how an air port works, I’ve never been in one before… When we entered the place there was almost nobody there, the only people I saw was the band. I guess they reserved the place so nobody would bother us. After we went through the metal detector and stuff we boarded the plane, I sat next to Andy at the window. I looked out to see what did the back of an air port look like but didn’t see much, I looked down on my watch to see the time, 23:45 p.m, great, now I can at least get some sleep, on that note, I turned my iPod back on and plugged my ear phones in, again. After a while of listening to music I drifted away to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9 hours later<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ”Shadow……Shadow……Shadow!”

“Dude, don’t yell at her, you’re gonna scare her”

“Then why don’t you try to wake her, cuz I’ve been trying for an half hour now…”

“Okay, fine. Let me try…”

“Hey Andy, why don’t you wake her with a kiss, hu-hu-hu ;) You know you want to, hahaha!”

“Go to hell.”

“Hell was full so I came back.”

“Not really, they just used that as an excuse to get you to leave…”

K”Very funny…”

“Hey you’re the one who started it…”

Me:” Isn’t there one day that you two can go without fighting?”

Andy & Jake:” Noupe”J

I looked around in the plane and didn’t see the others, the only people I saw was And, Jake and Ashley.

Me:” Where are Jinxx and C.C.?”

Andy:” Jinxx went to meet up with Sammi and C.C. went home to get some rest.”

Jake:” Yea and Andy’s my ride home.”

Me:” What about you Ash? Why are you still here?”

Ashley:” I live with Andy, so I guess we’re all gonna be one big happy family, haha”

Andy:” Yea……”

Me:” Okay, well, anyway. Let’s go.”

We left the plane and got our bags from the wheel thingy. After that we went to McDonald’s for brunch and ice cream, when we finished we dropped Jake off at his place and went to Andy’s. We pulled up in the drive way of a house that’s almost as big as the mall back in Detroit!!!

Me:” No way this is your place!!!!”

Ashley:” What can we say, being in a band brings in a lot of money, hahaha…” he leaned on me.

Andy:” Ashley, stop bugging the poor girl and help me with these bags.”

Ashley:” Yea, yea, stop whining, I’m coming”