25

I rested my elbows on the counter, still thinking about the kiss last night. His lips were so soft and the kiss was gentle and tender. "Wake up, that happened last night! Stop thinking about it." Gerald clapped. I jolted up a bit and rolled my eyes. He must know that I am daydreaming about him.

"You're just jealous." I rolled my eyes, he gasped. He mimicked me rolling my eyes and stomped off. I chuckled it off and saw the customer we had yesterday enter the coffee shop. Vincent, I guess.

"Hi! What can I start you with?" I flashed a smile, his whole face lit up. I cleared my throat, "Hello Winter! I'm going to get the same order!" he said loudly. I nodded, he paid for his drink and I proceeded to make it. While doing so, I heard Gerald calling for Apollo, shit he must be here. I fixed my hair, wishing I look hella good rather than haggard.

I called for Vincent, I looked everywhere but met Apollo's eyes instead. Vincent popped out of nowhere, he appeared infront of me. "Here's you go!" I shook my head. Focus, Winter. I know your boyfriend is here. Sheesh, I kinda loved that.

Vincent got his drink, "Thank you, Winter! I just wanted to ask if you are like, y'know.." he paused, he rubbed his nape. "Free..? I guess, I honestly think you're cu—"

"Hey babe, you look great today!" Apollo said loudly enough for him to hear it and got in the way, he stood next to Vincent locking his eyes with him. His jaw tightened, I noticed what was going on. Oooh I smell jealousy.

"B-babe?" Vincent stuttered and looked at the both of us. I straightened my posture, "O-oh yeah! Umm this is my boyf—" I was cut off by Apollo. A proud smirk crawled on his face.

"She's my girlfriend."

He said coldly and smiled at him, sarcastically. Vincent's eyes twitched. The way Apollo said girlfriend sent shivers down my spine. "Oh— I'm sorry. That's cool, man! Nice meeting you!" Vincent said, his whole face went blank.

"Thanks for this too, Winter! I'll be going now, See ya!" he waved and walking himself to the door and left. I stood there, in complete shock. Apollo sighed, "That dude be so sus." his deep voice caught my attention.

"Anyway, how are you? Did you eat breakfast today?" he said softly and smiled sweetly, his eyes shined. My heart sank. At this point I just want to cuddle with this man right here, he's too precious.

"I'm good and yes, I did. I made myself some salad this morning." I said, my heart throbbed with pure happiness. "I'm glad, I just wanted to ask if you want to come over my place tonight?" he asked and tapped his fingers on the counter.

The smile on my face grew bigger, "Of course!" I giggled, "Oh and also is there anything you like?" I asked, and turned to Gerald who's leaning on the wall, arms crossed, smiling at the both of us. I turned back to Apollo, he waved at Gerald. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to see you before heading to work." he said.

The corners of my mouth quirked up, happiness streaked through me like a comet. I bit my lower lip and avoided eye contact, getting shy. My cheeks turned bright red, heating up. "See you tonight." he lifted his hands as he was bidding his goodbye.

"Yeah, see you. Take care!" I waved and tiptoed, he bobbed his head and took a glance to Gerald and waved at him too, he left after that. I exhaled, shit I have to get ready. Gerald came up to me, "Damn girl, the way he looked at you was.." he paused and did the chef's kiss gesture. I smiled cheekily, "So you guys hanging out after work?" he rested his elbows on the counter.

I nodded and placed my hands on my waist, "Yup!" I said happily, I actually can't wait! I wonder what we'll do later, probably watch some movies again, or maybe talk about life and things like that. Honestly, every time I spend time with him, time passes quickly like I hope it would slow the fuck down.

"You guys are cute but can you take the trash out to the back door?" he said, swaying his hips side to side. Hoping for me to say yes, "The main garbage bin outside seems full." he added. I sighed, "Okay, fine." I said.

I got the trash and walked myself to the back door, I got myself out of the coffee shop and threw the trash out to the huge garbage bin. The space is huge here too, it's just an empty space with some graffiti on the wall.

I finished and got inside the coffee shop again, I washed my hands. I continued doing my job. I've been saving a lot of money, too. I guess I made the right decision to be back working here at the coffee shop.

Time ticked and ticked and the sun goes down. I've decided to go home early and prepare. Apollo texted me and said that he'll be picking me up from my apartment. I took a quick shower and decided to wear my sweater and some leggings. I fixed my hair, too! And of course, I had to make sure I smell good.

I used my phone for a Bit, Apollo rang my phone. "I'm already here, come down whenever you're ready." he said, his husky voice sent butterflies to my stomach. "Alright, I'll be going down now." I ended the call. I looked at the mirror for the last time, I smiled at myself.

You got this, motherfucker.