8- A Christmas special

Since today was Christmas I put the tree up and decorated the inside of my house with a lot of Christmas decorations. I also started to cook some food because some of my family was coming over to celebrate that i was already living my own life with my own new house. I was super excited for everything my moms cooking, maybe some presents? Since im already old i don't really get presents and it's just sad because whenever i was in my younger years they would give me tons of presents and know i get nothing well whatsoever.

Nagito said that he would come over because he didn't wanna be with his family and that made me wonder why, i mean it's Christmas who wouldn't wanna be with there family right? The last time i was with him he asked me out on a date but surely this wouldn't count as a date right? I kept questioning myself but who really knows why...

Some time had passed and i finished decorating and making the food so i moved along and went to get ready.

I put this christmas outfit on (yall don't judge me this is a pretty nice outfit and ignore the hair in the picture that ain't me)

Once I was done getting ready some more time passed and I heard a knock on my door and I thought maybe that was my mom so i went to go open it to my surprise it was nagito . "Hey (y/n) " he gives a smile that i can't help think to think it's so cute, he was wearing a a black neck shirt along with a black sweater and black pants the only thing that was a different color from his clothing was his red scarf around his neck. "hey nagito come on in" when he comes in a realize he was holding a present "Oh this is for u" he hands it to me i was surprised why he would give me something i mean it was totally fine if he did but i didn't wanna force him to get me anything. "Oh thank u didn't have to do that" i say checking out the present "it's okay (y/n) i wanted to give u something" i kind of felt bad for not getting him anything but maybe i could make it up to him when we go out. I decided to put the present he gave me under the tree and wait to open it at night, i mean it was a small box so i did wonder what could've been inside.

While me and nagito were talking about school and having different conversations I heard another knock on my door. I was going to go open the door but nagito insisted and so he went to go open and  this time it was my mom..."hey (y/n)- uh who are u?" She questions nagito who is right infront of her "oh nice to meet u ma'm me and (y/n) are classmates together" he says all formal "oh nice to meet u" they both shake hands nicely meanwhile i was freaking out that nagito just met my mom then he would eventually notice how crazy she is... In fact she might even embarrass me or what's more even nerve racking is that he's gonna meet my whole crazy family!!! I just sit there nervous in the couch thinking of all the bad scenarios in my head.

"Sweetie i didn't know u had a boyfriend! Now that I'm not in the house with you anymore you're inviting boys the time aren't you?" "Mom he isn't my boyfriend!" I say racing my voice a little high "geez you don't have to be so rude here I put the presents that I brought under the tree" she walks towards the tree. My mom was the first one to come from all my other relatives to be honest im the only child and i don't have a father.... Well whatever my mom went to the kitchen and put all the food she brought in the table. We were all nice the first 5 minutes but then she started asking nagito all these questions and started saying embarrassing stuff about me that it just kind of got annoyed cuz I mean she was embarrassing me in front of the guy I liked how embarrassing is that!? Oh God this is going to be one heck of a Christmas...

Time skip to all of my family members that got there already.

So yes they all arrived and were all up on nagito they didn't leave him a second alone without questioning him or embarrassing me. After everyone done doing that we all started to eat and have a fun time as a family.

"Psssh u wanna go outside" nagito whispers to me in the table and i just nod in response "hey mom were gonna go walk for a bit" i say and she just smirks back "oh dear ur growing up so fast i remember when u were just a little girl-" ugh she's gonna start talking a long story i thought to myself. Then out of nowhere nagito grabs my hand and takes me outside while my mom just yells "be careful take care of my little girl nagito!" Ugh she's so embarrassing.

Nagito is holding my hand while taking me somewhere "hey where are we going!??" I say "you'll see" he smirks so i just decided to follow along. After a while of running we finally get to a park with a lot of lights, i check everything out and everything look so pretty and bright. All the lights were in shapes and in decorations there was even a big ginormous Christmas tree in the middle of the park that had to been the biggest tree I've ever seen! There was even a lake with lily pads that shined. "Wow" i say and nagito just stares at me instead of looking at everything else that's way much more prettier "do u like the view?" He questions and i just reply with "yeah it's so pretty here" "yeah i like the view to" he says while he still looks at me. We both walk around the park holding hands it almost made us look like a couple we also took some pictures together and in some we were hugging so tight that it felt so nice.

Later on we went to tree in the middle and noticed we were under a mistletoe i turned really red not knowing what to do or say "u know what that means he smirks while holding my hand tight" i could just feel my heart racing nonestop "nagito wait i-" before i say anything else i feel our lips touch, he held me tight and kissed me passionately. I kissed back knowing that everything that i felt at that moment was right....

Oh right i almost forgot merry Christmas everybody I'll try to upload faster this winter break!