14- Some smut!

It's been an hour since i joined the investigation. It feels great to be part of an investigation (again if y'all know what i mean;)

I went to the rest of my classes that afternoon, but what sucked is that i only had nagito for my morning classes and since i spend that time talking to the cop i missed them i guess I'll just see him after school.

Timeskip~

*bell rings* "Finally" i sight in relief school had finally ended. I get up from my seat putting all my stuff inside my backpack. By this time mostly all my classmates had left leaving only 5 kids in the classroom one known as me. As i was about to head out to the door someone barges inside my class. "Nagito??" I was surprised

"Where were you this morning!?"

"Uh that's not important but what are you dong here??" He ignored my question and started talking about this other thing bur since he ignored i ignored what he said walking pass him

"Hey (y/n) wait- " he calls out

I start running away from him but he follows right behind me.

"Why are you running away from me?"

I didn't wanna tell him i was working for the investigation of the missing girl because i didn't wanna concern him that's the reason i ran away from him, but it was just flat out stupid to do that know i look ten times even more suspicious! I had to think of an excuse as to why i wasn't in class this morning "uh sorry is just that I was practicing for gym hahaha" yeah right like as if i even run!

He looked confused but then asked me something else "(y/n) why weren't you in class this morning?"

"Uhhhh" quick think fast! "I skipped!"

"You skipped!? I don't see why you would skip though math is super easy"

"No it's not! Plus i didn't feel like attending class i didn't feel so well" i lie

"Are u sure" he gets closer to me and puts his hand in my forehead "well you are a little bit hot" he was so close to my face that i felt myself burning up.

"Pff don't worry about it it's nothing" i try shrugging it off

"Are you sure??"

"Yeah" i reassure him while grabbing his hand "it's okay nagito im fine i don't want you to have to worry about me"

"But i do worry about you, your my hop- i mean my girlfriend and that's what a boyfriend does"

"But i could take care of myself im not a little kid you know so i can't depend on you all the time"

"(Y/n)" he says in a very soft tone looking at me putting his hand on my cheek "let me worry about you"

"Mmm okay" i finally give in and he leans closer for a hug. Both of us walk together holding hands on our way home.

We arrived at nagito house and first thing we did was eat. He made some great pasta along with some salad, he was such a great cook that it made me fall even more in love with him. He's good-looking, smart, a great cook and most importantly the love of my life and that's all i could've asked for. How could i have such a great boyfriend i thank god for having such a blessing.

After eating nagito went to go shower and while he was in the shower i kinda of just got bored waiting that i started singing again. "Country roads take me  home to the place i belong west virgina!! Mountain momma take me home country roaaaaaddddsssss!!!" I was to focused singing that i didn't even notice nagito was leaning on the wall listening to me...

"Nice singing" i turn to see him just wearing a towel around his lower part my face flushes red that i quickly cover my eyes with my hands "h-hey why aren't you wearing anything!"

"Oh come on don't lie you like seeing this" he grins

"S-shut up im going to go shower now! So by the time im out put something on!" I rush to the shower rattled. I mean he wasn't lying though i did like seeing him like that but of course i wasn't gonna admit it and make myself look like a pervert!

I turn off the running water from the shower and get out to dry myself . I remembered that i didn't bring any clothes with me so i yelled to nagito to lend me some. As i was putting on his shirt it fit me a little to big that it looked like i wasn't even wearing shorts. I just decided to leave it like that and pretend that it looked good. I felt so relaxed afterwards because i let out all of the thoughts of why i was even stressed out in the first place, honestly i let my mind relax throughout the shower. I step in to nagitos room but wasn't even surprised as to why he still didn't have any clothes on.

"Aren't you gonna put any clothes?" I ask

"Why should i?"

"What do you mean why shoul-"all of a sudden nagito grabs me and throws me to the bed aggressively.

(Smut starting! You have been warned!⚠)

"I mean why should i? i want you to admire me as much as you want plus i wanna do some more things that include not having clothes"

"Nagito i-" he gives me a kiss using tongue, i was a bit token back from all this sudden aggressiveness but that's what i liked about it. His lips were so soft that i wanted more.. We longed for each other, craved each other that we almost spend about 5 minutes kissing.

He put his hand inside my shirt sliding his hand inside my bra fondling one side of my bOoB them while kissing me intensely. He than went down my neck starting to suck hard. I started breathing hard because and letting out a few moans. I got up to take off my shirt but stared into nagito medium built his muscles were so attractive.

"You like what you see?" He smirked

"Shut up and do me" he once again kissed me while my back was leaning against the bed frame.

Awhile of making out and him making hickeys all over my body i could feel his mEMbEr rubbing against me. "Nagito let me do this for you" i touched it and he nodded letting me take the lead. I bent down put my hair in a ponytail and took off his towel from his lower part. Damm his di*** was bigger than expected it only took me a couple of seconds to admire it.

I put my mouth inside his dic** starting to suck it hard while licking it all over. I could tell he was enjoying it by the look on his face and by hearing a few moans coming from him. He pushed my head deeper meanwhile i was literally choking. I was so intoxicated by his taste that if felt good to satisfy him.

"(Y/n) im gonna cum please let me put it inside" he begged super turned on i just let him do whatever he wanted and let him take the lead again. We held hands while looking into each others eyes.

"Promise me you'll be gentle this is my first time" i say nervously

"I promise" he gives me a kiss on the cheek and slowly puts it in. Nagito starts thrusting inside me that it made my insides go crazy.... I LOVE IT!! Forget the gentle part go harder! I yell for him to go harder so he does.

Both of us reached our climaxes and laid in bed exhausted. It was about three rounds we went but hell it was one heck of a good time! I looked over at nagito who was laying right beside me i then let out.

"I love you nagito"

"I love you (y/n)"

All right guys don't come at me if I messed up with some of the smut parts but I'm not really good at writing smut so I was having difficult times while writing this! Honestly I kind of cringed a little but I do my best to cope with it so I hope you guys enjoy and if you guys want another smut all gladly write another one-