9- Treasured love

Our lips parted ways and we both looked directly into each others eyes. Our eyes sparkled with love that wanted more, i never expected this to happen but i was glad it did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was extremely red after the kiss, i mean that was my first ever kiss and i neve imagined it would be with Nagito! "Well that was pleasant" he smiles.... Huh!??? What does he mean by that!? What kind of reaction is that!?? "We should do this more often" he puts his hand on my cheek "i-uh yeah!" I say all nervous "(y/n) i know that i invited you to go on a date with me but those this count as a date?" He asked and i was just there thinking... Does it? Well i mean we were alone for like 30 minutes, so maybe not but even though we got to spend some time together in Christmas that was all i wanted just to spend some time with the person i like.
"Well i don't think this counts as a real date but we could go on a real one later on" i smile and he just laughs. Huh?? "What's so funny?" I question confused "is just ur so cute" he says while im just blushing "ugh geez whatever" i respond walking away "hey wait for me" he walks behind me catching up.

Timeskip~

Christmas had passed by and my family all went home. I was sad they left but they would all come again for the next holiday. I was pleased that my mom  and the rest of my family had met nagito they were all so kind to him but were really troublesome sometimes. The thing that broke me was that my dad couldn't be here but it's okay because i would hear him during the night sometimes....

I got plenty of gifts that i was grateful for especially nagito's he gave me a pair of earings and two necklaces along with a ring.

"Sugoiiii!(amazing) i love it!" I say with my eyes beaming of excitement "wow i wonder how much this cost they are so pretty" i smile as i held everything in my hands

"Sugoiiii!(amazing) i love it!" I say with my eyes beaming of excitement "wow i wonder how much this cost they are so pretty" i smile as i held everything in my hands. "Geez he's so charming" i starting to daydream about him. I can't wait until we have our date i wonder what we would do, I should actually prepare when im gonna confess to him, i want my feelings to get through him! For the rest of the night these thoughts keep circling around my head so i just stay there and wonder...

Next day~

Today was the day! Nagito had texted me earlier saying to meet him in the movies so that means that today was our date. I never figured it would be so fast and right after the day we kissed i squealed in joy. I then started to get ready, the first thing i did was shower then dry my hair, after that maybe i either straighten my hair or curl it (Your choice) Then i put a cute outfit to my liking. It took me a full on 30 minutes to get ready and look good.

"Im done!" I open the door and scream outside and the random person walking there dog just stared at me like why is this crazy girl just yelling "hehehe sorry" i say giggling as i leave out of my house.

As i got to the movies i saw nagito waiting at the front entrance he waved towards me and so did i. "Hey took you long enough" he said "oh uh sorry" i say looking all shy "it's fine I'll pay for the tickets" "huh but i have mone-" before i said anything else he was already paying for them. "Hey i told you i had money" i say pouting "i invited you so paying is that least i can do" i guess i just accepted what he said but still i didn't want him to waste that much on me he already got me the earings and the necklaces which look like they cost a fortune! Does he come from a rich family??? i wondered.

As we go in nagito asks me if i wanna order something from the snack area but i denied but then he insisted on buying popcorn and then i just accepted once again, there's no way he always wins. I just can't bring myself to go against anything he wants because he's just so darn cute!

Into the movie 🎥

While we were watching the movie i reached my hand to get some popcorn and nagito did the same. Both of our hands accidentally touched and we just looked at each other for an amount of seconds." Ah- sorry" i say "it's fine, (y/n) I've seen in many movies were people make out in movie theaters"  Uhhh what was the point of him saying something like that? "Can't we?" He asked "huh!? We can't do that!" I say really loud that the other people watching the movie shush me "why not?" He asked "what do you mean why not because were in a movie theater!" "that's why" "uh i-" I don't have no words-

He then leans closer to me and kisses me.. I didn't know what to do at that moment i was shocked i didn't think he would actually go for it but i didn't wanna deny it so i just kissed back not caring anymore. This kiss was different from the first, it was more intense more dirty. He pressed his tongue against mine and bit my lower lip, our breathing had changed making it go deeper. I could feel his hands were slowly going inside my shirt grabbing my chest starting to fondle them. I started to moan a little but he did the shhh sign saying making me be more quiet cuz there was othe people there. "Nagito we can't do this here" he then gives me another kiss making me stay for a little longer.

The movie had ended and we stopped what we were doing and left the movie theater.

"Did you enjoy the movie" he said as if he did nothing wrong "well i mean i couldn't really focus" i look in another direction "huh why not?" "Well because-" "(y/n) there's something i need to tell you" his tone became serious "what is it?" "Remember that one time when i said that same thing but i didn't get to tell you" i stay quiet listening "well I've finally have the courage to tell you, I've liked you for a while now it just have became difficult for me to actually tell you how i feel this is the first time i have felt like this towards someone and i didn't know how to express it, everything about you is so pretty that i found myself falling towards you" he blushes...

Nagito likes me?? I was happy to hear that well happier than ever before because tears we're strolling down my face... Tears of happiness...

Guys I've been trying to fix my grammar mistakes so if i don't make sense i am truly sorry. As a writer I'll move forward to get better.