6- misunderstanding

"Hey u" Akari points at u and ur just there in the floor confused "huh!?" U say "omg it's the girl we've been following all day!?" Karen says surprised "of course!" Gretchen whines.

"What do u want from me??" I shout "Remember when we first met, well I specifically asked you to join but since you wanted to act cool u declined our offer and messed with one of our friends, let me get this clear if you mess with one of us u mess with all of us!" Akari's mad tone was proving that she wanted to get revenge but for what? I asked myself i never messed with none of there friends so i had no idea what she was talking about. I was even more confused than ever before "gretchen the bucket!" Akari snapped her fingers ordering the other girl. Gretchen grabbed a bucket that seemed to be full of water and then she handed it to akari. Akari had dumped the bucket full of water on top of me... I got so mad i got up. "what the hell are u doing!? What is wrong with u!" I yelled super furious "what is wrong with me? More like what is wrong with u that white haired pretty boy, is our friends boyfriend so stay away!" She yelled i was confused once again because i was sure that nagito didn't have a girlfriend... Was he lying to me?i question myself revealing a sad face.

Akari just smiles evily "have u realized it know he doesn't want u or get anywhere near u!" She screams in my face and i just decided I've had enough so i push her to the floor. "Don't ever mess with me!" i say having tears strolling down my face with a mad expression combined with sadness. I then leave (naruto) running to my house. (Jk jk i just wanted to naruto run my way there 😂)

"Ugh!" Akari screams in frustration while the other girls are trying to help her get up.

Once i get to my house i go take a shower... Has anyone ever been so sad that u take sad showers and cry ur eyes out? Well that's what i was doing crying in the shower like a pathetic loser. While the water was running through my body i was there letting out all my feelings. "How could he have done this to me! And just when we were about to kiss that dumb!- wait doesn't that mean he's dating rika!??" I say surprised "damm it! was i really played!? Whatever is not like i liked him anyways" i say turning off the water. Know i was just practically lying to myself just when i began to like him just when i began to feel something that i haven't felt in a long time... I was just being played again...

Throughout the whole night i was sad and depressed. I kept thinking about nagito i mean that charming smile, that cute laugh, that built body of his, everything about him was perfect, damm i need to stop thinking about him!" I yelled to myself.

Some time later~

I opened my curtain and saw nagito window opened geez he shouldn't leave his window open all the time anyone could climb in i thought to myself. His lights where on and i was just there staring for awhile until he came to view. I saw him sit down in his desk and start studying, he looked so peaceful which made me stare at him for a longer time. He was so cute that it made me smile but then i remembered what that girl said.... Flashbacks: "that white haired pretty boi is our friends boyfriend so stay away!".... Back to reality *sights* i sight with sadness touching the window with my hand "if only i knew what my heart is telling me i don't know what im feeling is this just a dream" i say sliding down my hand down the window and closing the curtains...

Timeskip to the next day~

I woke up as usual and did my morning routine. I got ready and left early to not bump into nagito. Once i arrived in class there was nobody this gave me a chance to go to the music room. I saw the piano in the stage, it shined so bright that it gave me goosebumps. I've always knew how to play piano it was my favorite thing to do it helped me calm down, it helped me think stuff through and right know was the perfect time to play... I started playing and while i was getting into the rhythm i started to sing as well.

(Yall could play the song while reading the lyrics madison beer is so freaking beautiful!)

"Baby baby tell me what's antidote wouldn't text u this late unless there's something wrong i look to good to be in this bedroom without someone to touch me like u do maybe there's something i could take this how much longer I got to wait for this?i can see my body on your lips on your lips, yeah you know once you get taste for it you we'll need it, you would have paid for it and go and empty out the bank for this oh if you want to be my baby know I'm going to drive you mad probably going to call me crazy im the best you ever had yeah I can turn you on on on why are close to on on on? if you want to be my baby know I'm going to drive you mad probably going to call me crazy I'm the best you've ever had I can turn you on on on why are clothes still on? keep you coming back for more"

I was to busy playing the piano singing that i didn't realize that time was passing by, I arrived at school at 8:00 and it was already 8:30! While i was singing i also didn't realize someone was hearing....

Nagito pov
I arrived at school around 8:20 i wanted to walk with (y/n) in the morning but sadly i didn't bump into her. I was wondering why i didn't but she may have gone early to school. I went to class and i didn't see her there either? Then i started looking for her throughout the whole school like a dumbass. As i was looking for her i then heard someone singing, the sound was coming from the music room. I went to go check it out and opened the room door i took a little peek, infront of my eyes i saw (y/n) playing the piano she looked so concentrated and peaceful, then she started to sing which made my eyes sparkle with determination it made my heart beat so fast... At that moment I've realized that i really was in love with her... "(Y/n)?"

Sorry guys it took me forever to upload this chapter I'm so sorry it's just I'm working in my killugon story and I'm trying to finish it up but once I'm done with that story I'll release these chapters more faster thank you for reading!!!